• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top 4 Rivals : Transfers and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

That kit really makes it look like they’ve signed for Arsenal, doesn’t it? I expect Ten Hag’s team to be kind of post-Viera Arsenal - attacking and easy on the eye, with abnormally small ball-playing CBs (Thomas Vermaelen, anyone?) but never a threat for winning the big trophies.

Last edited:
It'll be great. It'll be like that time when Everton had about 6 No.10's and couldn't work out what to do with them

That kit really makes it look like they’ve signed for Arsenal, doesn’t it? I expect Ten Hag’s team to be kind of post-Viera Arsenal - attacking and easy on the eye, with abnormally small ball-playing CBs (Thomas Vermaelen, anyone?) but never a threat for winning the big trophies.

I think they will be a tougher team to beat this season too.

With Pogba and - yes - Ronaldo out of the picture they were always going to be. Still don't see them making top four.

Zinchenko to Arsenal. City selling a lot of players this summer. Guessing they’ll sign Cucurella now.

Is it true that we're linked with Antony ?

Cos if the rumours are true, i think he's the closest thing to Salah i've seen so far, although i'm not sure how he'll fit in.

But he's certainly a player to watch to replace Salah one day.

Is it true that we're linked with Antony ?

Cos if the rumours are true, i think he's the closest thing to Salah i've seen so far, although i'm not sure how he'll fit in.

But he's certainly a player to watch to replace Salah one day.
That would be fucking hilarious but I'm not sure where he'd play

A 4-2-4 would be madness but would be amazing to watch. It seems to be from Brazilian rather than Dutch media that anything is happening

As good a replacement for Rudiger as they could have made. I think he'll be a success.

I dunno how much Djed Spence will offer, but Spurs are looking a whole lot stronger this season and so are Chelsea.
Man U...not so much.

Conte has about 6 wing backs now. Going for it this season and then probably leaving afterwards.
His usual 2 year stay will be up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom