• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top 4 Rivals : Transfers and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently a player having legal issues was mentioned on the Arsenal subreddit a few days ago and now they’ve got a fully cleansed and locked thread about it.

xhaka or pepe? Could be bollocks though, could be anyone
29, lives and arrested at his home address in Barnet.

Spurs insiders confirmed its not their player (allegedly).

Arsenal haven't issued a statement. In fact they are cleansing the boards so to speak.

Partey and Xhaka fit the profile given so far, however neither were in UK today (again.. allegedly).

Ziyech is another interesting one. Handed in a transfer request late June out the blue.

I'm sure we'll all fine out who's under the scooby doo style mask soon enough.

Arsenal haven't issued a statement. In fact they are cleansing the boards so to speak.

Partey and Xhaka fit the profile given so far, however neither were in UK today (again.. allegedly).

Ziyech is another interesting one. Handed in a transfer request late June out the blue.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche/35974249

Not sure if that link copies the search terms but there are only 16 current internationals in the PL who are 29

Although Zaha dropped off the results when i selected current internationals, wasn’t aware he retired or anything

and there’s no Partey, maybe that search isn’t up up much

He can fight De Beek and that Portuguese whingebag Fernandes for the one creative spot in MF. It doesn't strengthen them much imo. I can't believe how much they're struggling to recruit. Gaping holes all over their first XI.
It'll likely be something like our Fabs/Thiago/Keita :

..................... McTominay
........................................... Eriksen
......... Fernandes

In other words a damn sight better than last season. Bollocks, I was hoping they didn't get him, he's too good for their bench. Not sure where that leaves De Beek (again).

Could be lazy journalism and it’s a Watford player. Barnet is home to several

Tbf Xhaka deserves prison for his wedding suit:

Granit-Xhaka-Wife-Leonita-Xhaka-wedding-pic.jpg

[article]Manchester City are delighted to announce that Enzo Maresca has returned to the Club as part of Pep Guardiola’s backroom staff.

Rodolfo Borrell, who has been at City since 2014, will step up to the role of Assistant Coach in place of the recently departed Juanma Lillo.

Maresca was Head Coach of City’s Elite Development Squad for the 2020/21 season, leading the side to the Premier League 2 title.

The 42-year-old Italian then left Manchester in May 2021 to take on the manager’s job at Parma, where he stayed until November.

Borrell moves into his latest role at City, having previously been Academy Technical Director between 2014 and 2016 and part of Guardiola’s backroom staff since the Catalan’s arrival at the Club.

On his return, Maresca said: “I am very happy to be back at Manchester City, one of the biggest clubs in the world.

“I gained a lot from my season here coaching the EDS and saw just how talented the players and staff are at this Club.

“I am very proud that Pep has asked me to return, this time as part of the first team backroom staff, and I can’t wait to help him and the players in the seasons to come.”

Director of Football Txiki Begiristain added: “We are delighted to welcome Enzo back to Manchester City.

“We were sorry to see him leave last year after a successful season in charge of the EDS and did not want to pass up the opportunity to bring him back to the Club.

“His experience in a number of leagues and relationship with many of our current staff and players will be an invaluable asset to Pep and his team.”

Everyone at City would like to welcome Enzo back to the Club and congratulate both he and Rodolfo on their new roles.[/article]

Whatever happened to the Gyffi Sigurdsson case? He was released by Everton, I think.

Something very wrong with some footballers it seems. Is it yhe money going to their heads?

So, Ronaldo wants to sign for Chelsea.

A PL player, who is not Partey, Davies, or Xhaka has been arrested in London for rape

And Ronaldo is now missing from training?

Whatever happened to the Gyffi Sigurdsson case? He was released by Everton, I think.

Something very wrong with some footballers it seems. Is it yhe money going to their heads?

Yes he's been released, the case is still under investigation over a year later can you believe....looks like one of those that's just been pushed to a side for the next 10 years for something else to happen.

But I read he was going to Gala for 30k a week.

It's 100% Partey isn't it? Like Mendy doesn't seem the brightest spark.

Son Xhaka been around too long in the country for it to be them, Ben Davies likewise.

This has got to be either a first or close too. Playing for three different challenging teams. Particularly in the EPL era

This has got to be either a first or close too. Playing for three different challenging teams. Particularly in the EPL era

Gallas maybe?

it’s very Italian to be switching between top teams, they love it over there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom