• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top 20 most expensive squads in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
20. Valencia - £239m
19. Leicester City - £280m
18. Borussia Dortmund - £288m
17. Napoli - £292m
16. Monaco - £312m
15. Bayern Munich - £316m
14. Inter Milan - £326m
13. AC Milan - £366m
12. Tottenham - £417m
11. Everton - £436m
10. Arsenal - £447m
9. Atletico Madrid - £494m
8. Chelsea - £503m
7. Liverpool - £573m
6. Barcelona - £625m
5. Juventus - £645m
4. Manchester United - £673m
3. Real Madrid - £809m
2. Paris Saint-Germain - £819m
1. Manchester City - £909m

Link

The Everton spending is crazy. Valencia is probably a equivalent size club in Spain and their spending is a lot less. Some of Everton’s transfer fees paid have been crazy, they really have thrown money at players.

I'm going to spend more time with your Mum, shoving spunky Hob-nobs up her arse one by one.
She don't go near junkies I'm afraid, by all means give it a try but she'll probably end up chasing you 'round with a hammer.

I'm sure your mum likes multi-coloured double deckers prodded up her arse though.

The Everton spending is crazy. Valencia is probably a equivalent size club in Spain and their spending is a lot less. Some of Everton’s transfer fees paid have been crazy, they really have thrown money at players.

Valencia, comparatively, are a much bigger club in Spain. They actually win stuff every now and again.

Is Binomial 12? Would explain an awful lot.

I'm not sure, but I think we've had posters before who just appeared to be regular, run of the mill retarded, but then seemed to occasionally deteriorate into full on turbosperg cretins, almost like a kid (a very stupid one, possibly a relative) had taken the log-in details and started posting.

Binomial has always been an idiot, but this current version seems to be totally quadraspazzed.

I'm going to spend more time with your Mum, shoving spunky Hob-nobs up her arse one by one.
Wouldn't you rather have your say with his sister (as long she's over 18) than his mother, who more than likely is past her best in the shaggability scale? Give me an 18-30 year old than a 35-year-old cougar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom