• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tickets - Help a brutha out..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whaddapie

Evening folks. Hope all are well...

This December sees me make my first trip home during footie season for many a year (Man City, 2-2, Skrtl, Suarez) and I'm gonna pop over to Mecca for the Arsenal game on Dec 29th. I've already booked the Dublin - Liverpool trip (before I've booked the Dallas - Dublin trip, naturally!) and the hotel, but I need help grabbing a pair of match tickets.

Anybody out there able to help? We'll be there all day Friday, and will meet (almost) anybody (almost) anywhere if they can grab me a couple.

Cheers all - Appreciate any help that anybody can gimme. Hope to see a few of yiz there too.

D.

We’re down to play City on New Year’s Day, both games could/will be changed for TV. The Arsenal match could be moved for the Super Sunday match.

I'm looking to go over with my lad to ANY Prem game at a weekend (he's 17 in Feb and desperate to go to a match, we haven't been to Anfield this season at all, oand once last season), we're both members but I stupidly missed the sale a few weeks ago.

Any help appreciated.

I reckon livvy or FFF could reach out to Dougie and ask for you?
He used to handle all the tickets for the ScouserTommy lot at least.

Dougie isn't doing the tickets anymore, Ben is, if anyone knows him. They hang out in The King Harry.
But he doubts Arsenal spares will be available.

I'm away but will be back for the game. As I'd planned a longer trip but ran out of time and money I'll be back but I don't have a ticket as things stand... But, I reckon I'll get offered a few. Just can't promise anything.
Grab me two if you get offered them, mate... I’m deffo going and will work it out with you in the meantime. Cheers, D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom