• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

This weird sight failure that me and my kids have but my missus doesn't

Woland

Part of the Furniture
I can be directly looking at something and not see it's there. 3 examples in last 24 hours
I went to make my missus a cup of tea, couldn't find any milk but this lactose stuff my kids get, so I thought fuck it use that, then go back and look in the fridge again and the regular milk is right there next to the other stuff.

Last night looking for my bag, go to exactly where I last had it. Not there. Ask wife. She says it's where you left it, you were looking right at it. Look back. It's there.

This morning. Thinking someone has nicked my phone charger coz I can't find it on the table I left it. Wife says you're looking at it.

Now this happened a lot in a short period but I've always done it... and my kids do it. My wife never does it.

What the fuck is it? Is there a term? Medical or otherwise? Just dipshit?

I think I might start to look for something and then my brain starts thinking about other stuff and the prime objective becomes mince.

Back
Top Bottom