• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll The sack race

Prefix for Poll Threads

Which manager will be sacked first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The accent was deffo a large part of it, as evidenced by 'good ebening' trending every week, and the amount of memes and compilations of him saying it
Did the players mock Rafa's english, I don't think they did? I think they just didn't respect him, the accent thing is just a cheap tool used to highlight that. Kinda sad state of affairs though at arsenal, it seems that the players are as toxic as the fans. I wont be surprised to hear Arsenal players fans are doing Swedish chef impressions aimed at Freddie lungberg soon.

Did the players mock Rafa's english, I don't think they did? I think they just didn't respect him, the accent thing is just a cheap tool used to highlight that. Kinda sad state of affairs though at arsenal, it seems that the players are as toxic as the fans. I wont be surprised to hear Arsenal players fans are doing Swedish chef impressions aimed at Freddie lungberg soon.
Rafa's accent was never as bad Emery's is.
Like I said I can understand why they made fun of his accent and especially his mannerisms.
I don't see anyone here being pissed off about making fun of Hodgson's speech impediment.

Rafa's accent was never as bad Emery's is.
Like I said I can understand why they made fun of his accent and especially his mannerisms.
I don't see anyone here being pissed off about making fun of Hodgson's speech impediment.

Hodgson publicly had a go at the fans as his régime was going off the rails. He deserves every last bit of ridicule he gets from us.

Hodgson publicly had a go at the fans as his régime was going off the rails. He deserves every last bit of ridicule he gets from us.
True but I guess Arsenal fans feel the same. The players could have been more professional though, but they're young and stupid.

Agree about Kane and Rooney, Maureen not so much, but Rafa's English was serviceable even when he first arrived and has kept on improving since.

I bet someone (like Mark Hughes) would say "I'm proud that I've never been relegated as a manager" although he's been sacked with his team in the relegation places a few times, and they then got relegated (QPR, Stoke).

And he's hardly lasted long in most of his jobs. This smacks of desperation, although Watford are the epitome of it.

I suppose if I was a Watford fan, I'd prefer Hughton to Hughes, but neither are exactly inspiring choices.

I suppose if I was a Watford fan, I'd prefer Hughton to Hughes, but neither are exactly inspiring choices.

Except that Watford need a sort of disciplinarian like Hughton - there is no way a squad like theirs should be performing that badly. They have talent and physically imposing players that should not be overrun in games like they have been.

I was going to say.... what are they waiting for?

Heard it will be done after 5. Moyes coming in with Cahill as his assistant apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom