• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll The sack race

Prefix for Poll Threads

Which manager will be sacked first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the BBC HYS

89. Posted bymanutd fan

on3 minutes ago
poor manager glad we backed solksjaer the legend whereas this trophyless joke can fall back into obscurity

Not sure if that post is taking the piss or serious.

It's brilliant the way it's impossible to tell if it's serious or not, just goes to show how monumentally fucked they are currently.

It's brilliant the way it's impossible to tell if it's serious or not, just goes to show how monumentally fucked they are currently.

That Champions League Final that Ole beat us in June was a damn good match, no wonder they call him a Legend

ps I`m currently watching The Man in the High Castle :)

Seems Levy's not going to relax the purse strings. In those circs.they prolly thought Pochettino had taken the current squad as far as he can. Whether or not a change of manager can refresh the squad enough to justify this decision, time will tell.

Pochettino to Old Toilet next?

Seems Levy's not going to relax the purse strings. In those circs.they prolly thought Pochettino had taken the current squad as far as he can. Whether or not a change of manager can refresh the squad enough to justify this decision, time will tell.

Possibly imo - I hope not though.

If Bayern have any sense, they should go for Pochettino right now. He would be an ideal fit for them.

EKFSf-qWwAMi7l5

Nobody calls Leicester City "City", but everyone calls Man City "City". Plus it's you. It's okay. You made a mistake.

I couldn’t be fucked typing out Leicester City.

I didn’t make a mistake. I’m more than happy to admit when I do. But believe me or don’t it doesn’t really bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom