• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll The sack race

Prefix for Poll Threads

Which manager will be sacked first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Napoli WILL take legal action against their own players who refused chairman's orders to attend training retreat... and now Carlo Ancelotti could be sacked TODAY for backing them

• Napoli are set to take legal action against their own players as row escalates
  • Their players are refusing to attend the club's training retreat this week
  • Chairman Aurelio De Laurentiis wanted players locked in at their training base
  • Manager Carlo Ancelotti is now in talks and could leave on Wednesday
  • Club has imposed a media blackout as it tries to stop the crisis from escalating
  • Napoli sit seventh in Serie A after just one win in last five league matches
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...oli-confirm-legal-action-against-players.html

Pellegrini is going to be up there now, the overrated corpse.

West Ham and Everton ... ... :eek:
EJU2e-zXYAEsbMt

~Pellegrini.

Levy is still pining for Rodgers and maybe Nagelsman

Not sure if Rodgers would jump the Leicstership if Spurs came knocking. Seem like he has a good hand with the squad and it is quite calm waters to excell in at the moment. Nagelsman is another interesting character. Done well, but is far from experienced (even though very experienced for a young man). I am not sure he can jsut jump in and work wonders in UK.

Not sure if Rodgers would jump the Leicstership if Spurs came knocking. Seem like he has a good hand with the squad and it is quite calm waters to excell in at the moment. Nagelsman is another interesting character. Done well, but is far from experienced (even though very experienced for a young man). I am not sure he can jsut jump in and work wonders in UK.

Yeah, and he's obviously a person very conscious of his image, and jumping ship from Leicester to "bigger things" so soon would not look good, never mind the current difference in position in the table.

Never have I read "Smug Cunt" written so poetric

Well, I didn't mean that exactly.

He just seems to be a person who is aware of his "optics" (or certainly more aware than he used to be) and knows he has a certain reputation for the various Brentisms of his earlier years, plus all the tranny-shagging rumours and booting his wife out, and now jumping ship unexpectedly from Celtic mid-season.

He will want to control and manage that, as part of Brendan Rodgers Version 3.0.

From the BBC HYS

89. Posted bymanutd fan

on3 minutes ago
poor manager glad we backed solksjaer the legend whereas this trophyless joke can fall back into obscurity

Not sure if that post is taking the piss or serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom