• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll The sack race

Prefix for Poll Threads

Which manager will be sacked first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Pardew’s back, Gollum’s back. We just need Fat Sam to find some desperate losers to have the full set getting money for nothing

They all want Eddie Howe, who is doing shite, and hate Moyes, who saved them from certain death.

It all went wrong for that club when they did that deal with Boris.

And Solskjaer has United in fifth, ensuring he leads the troops through the transfer window. Cue the slide in February and the inevitable gnashing of teeth.

And Solskjaer has United in fifth, ensuring he leads the troops through the transfer window. Cue the slide in February and the inevitable gnashing of teeth.
United look to be improving as a team. Their attack is quick and threatening. Most of their players are finally putting in the required effort in most games too.

West Ham want to get relegated so I understand that appointment, Moyes is thick enough to go back to the club that sacked him.

Also Howe next manager to get the boot.

United look to be improving as a team. Their attack is quick and threatening. Most of their players are finally putting in the required effort in most games too.

But they are so inconsistent. Can go either way week to week. Regardless of their improvement, I'd rather have Ole managing them than Pochettino or Allegri.

Thankful for the money they paid us for the likes of Ibe and Solanke, but their recruitment seems questionable
Untitled.jpg

Shockingly, Ole is the 9th or 10th longest tenured manager in the Premier League already, by my count. Given how trigger happy teams are, it is actually surprising he's still in a job.

I think if Frank Lampard was Franco Lambardo he would have already been sacked.

Brooks looked good last year too - and Kelly hasn't played.

Lerma and Ake are both very solid players imo

Individually, yeah there has been some good signings, but collectively not progressing much despite the amount of money at their disposal. (Surprised by Brighton's net spend - probably due to the lack of revenue generated from player sales)

"Of the teams to have been in the Premier League for both this season and last, only Watford and Brighton picked up fewer points than Bournemouth's 39 in 2019.

Their finishes in the past four seasons, in chronological order, read 16th-9th-12th-14th. That suggests the club have been slowly going backwards for the past two to three years, and it is hard to argue against that."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...uth-going-backwards-Eddie-Howe-year-down.html
Dated 2 Jan 2020
bourn.jpg

I think if Frank Lampard was Franco Lambardo he would have already been sacked.

I think they are within what could be expected this season. They defo have to stop letting in soft goals and maybe Frank could do with other assistant (suspect the current one is to similar to him) to further develop. But a CL spot and maybe a good cup run is Max of what they could expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom