• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The preseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOmeone earlier mentioned VdB ... found him:

292577256_2019191991585764_7669197138691388599_n.jpg

SOmeone earlier mentioned VdB ... found him:

292577256_2019191991585764_7669197138691388599_n.jpg
That was me. I saw that exact same picture and was wondering why he hadn't made an appearance if he was training with the seniors (hence the post). Seemed odd we'd be playing kids that up until now looked like tax avoidance schemes and comedy characters like Davis without giving VdB a go.

That was me. I saw that exact same picture and was wondering why he hadn't made an appearance if he was training with the seniors (hence the post). Seemed odd we'd be playing kids that up until now looked like tax avoidance schemes and comedy characters like Davis without giving VdB a go.

I have a feeling he wasn't training - but that's just a feeling! I saw some pics now where he was 100% training now so we'll know more if he doesn't play against Palace (more => new loan and/or sale I guess)

Its just my favorite airport, easy to transfer, comfortable, good shops, bars & restaurants. ... and that carpet

Edit - nearly forgot the Singapore Airlines lounge with good food and acceptable booze

It's not what it once was with lots of shops and attractions closed...but that was earlier this year, so maybe they've reopened everything.

I'm trying to think what's my fav airport too....hmm, can't think of any atm. Maybe Doha ?

Interesting prospect today's game. Will he stick with similar 3 teams, or will he mix and match.

Personally looking forward to seeing Diaz, Fabio and Elliott. Darwin I'm not expecting much from until blisters have healed

Interesting prospect today's game. Will he stick with similar 3 teams, or will he mix and match.

Personally looking forward to seeing Diaz, Fabio and Elliott. Darwin I'm not expecting much from until blisters have healed
also not expecting much until he gets fit and can run 20 yards without looking like someone with a severe case of copd

I can't attend either of the training sessions or the match due to work. :( Ah well, I'll save up for a trip to Anfield instead (hopefully a European night experience).

I assumed some kind of football related stuff was your work!

I reckon you should call in sick (if that's a possibility), it's pretty much a once in a lifetime opportunity as it's on your doorstep.

Its just my favorite airport, easy to transfer, comfortable, good shops, bars & restaurants. ... and that carpet

Edit - nearly forgot the Singapore Airlines lounge with good food and acceptable booze

What is this acceptable booze at an airport that you speak of.

Im flying through Dubai in a month or so - that’s the closest to Changi I’ve seen - don’t recall thinking much of Abu Dhabi Airport last time I was through.

KL was ok last time I was through.

Nothing beats Changi...free cinema, free massage chairs, games centre, butterfly sanctuary...it's where I'd wanna be stuck when the zombie apocalypse hits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom