• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The not so Official January Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If something really exciting is coming, maybe you would look at it."

Off to buy an Eriksen Liverpool-shirt then.

The attraction of these deals of Ince and Sturridge was that we were lead to believe they were sorted out, and come the first game in January we would have increased options and fire power, now it seems that both sets of negotiations are floundering. So we have git to start scrabbling for a plan B 10 days before the window opens. If this is the case its yet another case of gross negligence and we need some fucker who can negotiate.

regards

And whats this all over the web about david villa going to swansea on loan? If thats true why aren't we in there for him?

I think it will be really REALLY sinful if we dont have our transfer business done ready to rubber stamp January 1st.

Mr Rodgers (some by his own doing) had the wheels whipped off before the season started, if the board want to maintain any respect amongst players/fans and most importantly Mr Rodgers then they get their shit together and bring our targets in day ONE.
And if we are haggling over a couple of mill given the MILLIONS saved by shipping out Bellamy, Kuyt, Caroll and Aquilani then it really is pretty fucking embarrassing.

Embarrassing and Kamikaze, if they are not seen to be at least trying to plug a fucking big gap in the Damn, then I reckon Luis will walk in the summer

regards

Liverpool to be priced out of move for Benfica star

Nemanja-Matic-Crop.jpg

| Thursday, December 20, 2012

Liverpool target Nemanja Matic is set to sign a new contract at Benfica that will increase his buy-out clause to £24.6m.
The former Chelsea youngster has established himself in the first-team at the Portuguese club this season following the departure of Javi Garcia to Manchester City.
And that has led to speculation linking him with Liverpool, who are keen to sign a midfielder to bolster Brendan Rodgers' options in the centre of the pitch.
But O Jogo have reported that Matic is on the verge of signing a new contract at Benfica that will see his deal extended to the summer of 2018 and his buy-out clause increased to €30m (£24.6m).
And that seems certain to end Liverpool's pursuit of the 24-year-old Serbian international.​

Read more: http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/121220/liverpool-be-priced-out-move-benfica-star-187768#ixzz2FbLd7mTm

This is what happens when the papers are all saying a player is dead set for is. The price goes up. I'd move on if they want too much.

Personally speaking if these two 'deals' fell through then I wouldn't be disappointed.

Reporters asking Rodgers about Ince said Blackpool had received 1 bid when Rodgers queried the rumour. If Blackpool have only received 1 bid then if we're that bidder we stand a good chance of getting him - unless he wants to stay at Blackpool.

The last time you got excited about January transfers was when we're being linked to Stephen Hunt and 10M moves for Amir Zaki.
And the last player you earmarked as England's future was Hayden Mullins.

i know it's a true story, cos you post it every fucking day you shit-slagging moron.

GET SOMETHING NEW

The last time you got excited about January transfers was when we're being linked to Stephen Hunt and 10M moves for Amir Zaki.

I don't get how you remember this shit. I struggle just to remember what I post, let alone other posters!

He keeps notes so he can drag them up years down the line and give it the I told you so.

*Adds entry to diary - Ryan: Brendan Rodgers is dead boss and Joe Allen will be one hell of a player for us*

He keeps notes so he can drag them up years down the line and give it the I told you so.

*Adds entry to diary - Ryan: Brendan Rodgers is dead boss and Joe Allen will be one hell of a player for us*

Good on you 'Squonk'.

You've obviously slept on yesterday's clusterfuck of an effort and decided to just wail back in and give it another go. You gotta admire a man who has no shame in making a cock of himself.

I don't get how you remember this shit. I struggle just to remember what I post, let alone other posters!

Some of them are just etched forever I'm afraid.

"Alright you're right, I actually didn't watch the game"
":facepalm:"

Classics.

I think Sturridge & Ince's combined true worth is about £10m.

We should call Blackpools bluff on Ince, particularly if he's out of contract in the summer - although I would have thought its more likely to be next summer, as a 2 year deal doesn't seem right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom