• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The not so Official January Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Water

Active
Please delete if we already have a transfer rumour thread but thought it might be useful to have somewhere to bitch and moan about the players we will sign and the very many we wont!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...erpool-enter-hunt-for-valencia-winger-1494235

Ging gang Ghouli: Liverpool enter hunt for Valencia winger

17 Dec 2012 14:18
Sofiane Feghouli is on Brendan Rodgers' radar after Alexis Sanchez' agent ruled out a Kop move.
Reports in Spain have linked Liverpool with a January move for Sofiane Feghouli as Brendan Rodgers looks to give his squad a much-needed boost after a poor start to their campaign.
The Algerian wideman plays predominantly on the right, and would provide some depth to an already thin-looking squad. With the club desperate to get the substantial wage packets of Joe Cole and Stewart Downing off their payroll, the arrival of Feghouli would give Rodgers another much-needed wide option after he was forced to play Jonjo Shelvey there in Saturday's defeat to Aston Villa.
According to SuperDeporte , Liverpool have made contact with the player's representatives - just at a time when Valencia were frantically trying to extend the winger's contract.
Valencia+CF+v+FC+Bayern+Muenchen+-+UEFA+Champions+League
Sof far, so good: Feghouli has three Champions League goals already this season
Manuel Queimadelos Alonso

His current deal runs out in the summer of 2014, so a January transfer may be the best option for the Mestalla outfit if Feghouli decides to play hardball over an extension.
Despite an improvement in their financial position, the Che are still mired in a debt crisis with work on their new stadium suspended and poor on-field performances meaning they are likely to miss out on Champions League football - and its important revenue streams - for next season.
The Reds have been scouring Europe for reinforcements, and their interest in Feghouli has piqued just as the agent of Barcelona forward Alexis Sanchez ruled out the chances of the Chilean moving to Anfield.
MirrorFootball's Spanish correspondent David Cartlidge feels that Feghouli could be a great hit on Merseyside:
"Liverpool would get a player who is hard working, direct, skilful and has a lot of potential. He can replicate Kuyt's success at the club.
"A deal could happen due to Valencia's need to sell, and Feghouli's unresolved contract situation. Also, Valencia have already identified replacements."

Can I tell you a secret mate? I haven't played FM in over 18 months and I do miss it ...

This is the first time in years that I didn't buy FM when it came out. It was like weaning myself off crack! I've managed it and the reward is having an extra 3-4 months in the year to do something productive!

Gomis? We need goals ... Drogba would be aces.

I thought Droga was a cunt. Has he changed since leaving Chelsea.
The media and opponents (both managers and supporters) will be all over us for having the two worst divers playing for us...

Drogba is apperantly close to agreeing a move to Juve.

Lucio has been given a free transfer from Juve

The Echo says Ince is close for 4 mill, and Sturridge could also be on his way.

Liverpool join race for France U21 Isimat Mirin after being priced out of move for De Vrij

Liverpool are among clubs monitoring French centre-back Nicolas Isimat Mirin.
The 21-year-old graduate of the Clairefontaine academy has established himself as a regular in the Valenciennes side but is out of contract in 18 months.

article-0-16850464000005DC-970_468x286.jpg

In demand: Liverpool are the latest to show interest in Nicolas Isimat-Mirin (right)
Liverpool have been keen on Feyenoord's Stefan de Vrij, 20, but he could prove too expensive.
Manager Brendan Rodgers may need to sell to finance further deals after earmarking most of his budget on strikers Daniel Sturridge and Tom Ince.
Mirin has earned three caps for Les Bleus Under 21 team.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2249657/Liverpool-turn-Nicolas-Isimat-Mirin-price-Stefan-Vrij-went-high.html#ixzz2FQ9PyMuY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom