• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Mirror reckon Maureen is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great that he has failed to win them a league title or the CL.

They certainly were in decline this season so would have been good to see him stay.

Hopefully whoever they bring in doesn’t turn it around.

They did win two trophies and finished second in the last 2 years so they obviously have good players.
Giggs would be ideal
Giggs? Hahahahahaha

He's so shit. He tried a failed already.

Ha yes, but the timing seems a bit odd. There's a few reasons but I've had about 2 hours sleep so I can't be bothered to type them.

I assume the timing is to get into the international break and let somebody else have a week or 2 to settle in. I hope its not Zidane, not because hed guarantee success but because Id find it very hard to hate him.

I'm glad if he stays, even better if he was going to get sacked but the leak has put them in an awkward position and now they feel they can't.

Even if he isnt sacked, they’re in the media for all the wrong reasons and their fans are going crazy (just look at DB).
Its dead funny and I hope it continues for a long time.

I assume the timing is to get into the international break and let somebody else have a week or 2 to settle in. I hope its not Zidane, not because hed guarantee success but because Id find it very hard to hate him.
If he stays much longer then they can't attempt to get a couple of players in January to help find some balance & get them seriously competing for CL places.

I'd say that's colouring their thinking as much as anything.

Honestly mate I’ve never wanted one and always thought they were a waste of money. I’d have to get one if he went there.

It'll be cheaper than the damage if some kid were to quite understandably run his keys along the paintwork from bumper to bumper.

Great that he has failed to win them a league title or the CL.

They certainly were in decline this season so would have been good to see him stay.

Hopefully whoever they bring in doesn’t turn it around.

They did win two trophies and finished second in the last 2 years so they obviously have good players.
Giggs would be ideal

Indeed his post match analysis would at least be intelligible. Otherwise, fuck knows how you'd be able to make out what happened in the game going off nothing more than Zidane's broken English.

Honestly mate I’ve never wanted one and always thought they were a waste of money. I’d have to get one if he went there.
I've always wanted one, but simply cos my surname is fox, so it will fit on it its entirety without being stupid.

I could actually get Jon Fox on it, but it cost about 20k last time I checked.

However, most are indeed shit. The parents of one of the kids in the school have them, one says MUM 150 & one says DAD 150. The thing is, they've belatedly realised that her car is much cheaper to run, so have effectively swapped cars through the week, so this massive bear of a man is now driving a tiny car with MUM on the licence plate, whilst his petite wife drives a huge range rover with DAD on the licence plate.

David McDonnell must be absolutely shitting it. If Maureen stays, McDonnell will be struggling for a job cleaning the floors at the Mirror. It's hard to believe he really wasn't tipped off by someone well-connected enough to make his editor publish the story, but if it's wrong he's fecked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom