• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Interim Pre Match Brentford thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SummerOnions

Let's Push Things Forward
Administrator
While Briz stews over the Arsenal disappointment, I'm gonna channel my anti dreamy and fire us to a sure needed win.

I could drop at least 5 people, but Klopp won't:

Ali
Trent Matip Virg Robbo
Fab Hendo
Jota Minamino Jones
Firmino

Can't see another possible permutation really

I'd go...

Alisson

Trent
Virg
Konate (Matip was abysmal against these last time)
Robbo

Fabinho
Hendo
Ox

Jota
Firmino
Anyone but Minamino

0-0

Doesn't really matter which team we play but I'd probably go Konate Virgil CB's and Matip up top with Jota.

If we lose against them at Anfield, I’m done with footy. I know I’ve been saying that for the last decade or so but this time it’s real.

It is more likely to be 3 minutes, to take the record from Mane. Unless you are including the VAR delays as they find a reason to give all three goals? Then yeah, 10 minutes is about right.

Chelsea dropped points. We are 100% losing this, and klopp will make a bullshit excuse

Klopp said in an interview prior to the game that he had a long chat with Jones. He’d got all the talent in the World but needs to step up. Can see him starting today and having a belter of a performance.

Klopp said in an interview prior to the game that he had a long chat with Jones. He’d got all the talent in the World but needs to step up. Can see him starting today and having a belter of a performance.

Can't see it. He'll force the game too much and be ball greedy. Subbed for ox on 60

Yes, needs to step up, because he's not doing a good enough job of replacing the best player in the world. Hopefully Klopp followed through by threatening to sign someone unless he starts pulling his weight in the team.

None of the TV services in this part of the planet are showing our match today, other sources are available though.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom