• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Xpert Eleven The Future

Prefix for Xpert Eleven Threads

StevieM

SCM's resident Beer Nazi, Wine Snob & Comic Geek
Honorary Member
My 2 years is up as Admin of the Premier League, so it's normal for the search for a successor to begin. I'm more than happy to continue - partly as I'd have to drop one of my other teams if I'm not League admin, but I quite enjoy it. However I'd like your honest opinions and I'll happily go with the consensus.

There are a few issues we face, though, as we have quite a few managers who have not logged on for a while. At this stage we're looking at approximately 7 managers who might need to be replaced. So the question is, do we consolidate and drop a division or do we go hard with a recruitment drive on SCM?

Las pre-season I tried PM'ing a few managers, which I'll try again. DHSC might be up for a return soon, although Avvy might still be a way off.

We could contemplate advertising externally, but personally I like that it's mostly us or bar the odd one at least friends of forumites.

Regardless, if you guys know of anyone that might be interested in joining up, please contact them - I'll start a thread in the FF shortly and see how we go.

Other important things to note - you cann arrange friendlies for Friday & Monday.

Season end is Wednesday, so the change report is expected at the normal time on Thursday.