• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The business of football - what do you want to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It turns out Gene and I have mutual friends in the real world - former NY'ers who moved elsewhere. This was uncovered entirely by accident when I posted something specific about a friend. Gene put 2 and 2 together and said so.

Our Mutual friends are supremely good people. So there's a decent chance Gene is also.... a good person.

It turns out Gene and I have mutual friends in the real world - former NY'ers who moved elsewhere. This was uncovered entirely by accident when I posted something specific about a friend. Gene put 2 and 2 together and said so.

Our Mutual friends are supremely good people. So there's a decent chance Gene is also.... a good person.
Or a brilliant yet patient stalker

Gene is rich! And lives in a million dollar apartment in Manhattan.

We can all stay there!

Well, not all of us. We should take turns, obvs

Having shared a pint or two with Gene, I can confirm he is a most excellent person.

I'm still trying to work out why "Beamrider" and "Onceared" are related. s it a cinema related thing? I'm being a bit dim clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom