• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thanks for a decent start now F$ck Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'll do well. That Everton squad lends itself very well to a 4-2-3-1, which Benitez can coach blind-folded. He's also finally incorporated pace in the wide positions into the system, and with DCL, who has become lethal in the box, it bodes well for them. The fans should be patient, but we know they won't be. Everton are also fucked under FFP, which could see them clashes in the future knowing Rafa.

I think for Everton making top 7 is massive. And if they do, Rafa has repaid the owners trust. Their owner has said he will spend hundreds of millions, only ffp prevented them this season

If Rafa can get them into the top half of the table and win the League Cup, that would be brilliant season for them

Btw this thread is hilarious. Go back a few 100 pages and read what they thought when he joined. Then read the last few pages. Like day and night.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/rafael-benitez.113286/page-279

Some are still haters, though LOL

tommye said:
Not me.
I don't like the fella, massive kopite, not arsed what anyone else thinks, but I don't or won't think I'm any better or worse than those who have different views.
Giving it the Billy big bollocks and proclaiming undying adulation for the portly fella just, IMO, makes you look a massive knobhead.
You fellas know who you are.

I won't go and support them while he is there.
Regardless of his achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom