• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thanks for a decent start now F$ck Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
So many fans thought Rafa wouldn’t last very long at all across Stanley Park.

Joint top after 3 games, playing good football and look like they are enjoying themselves.

Do people still think the first bad set of results will see him sacked or is he changing minds?

I always felt he would do very well there.

Like Moyes but maybe with a cup or two.

Where were they after a few matches into Ancelotti's start?
Pretty much every fan on the board Modo shared are saying they are fitter than they can remember for a long time and playing like a team. Great shape when not in possession and not relying on individual brilliance like last season.
Long way to go but considering some said he’d be gone in 5 games he’s started incredibly well.

So many fans thought Rafa wouldn’t last very long at all across Stanley Park.

Joint top after 3 games, playing good football and look like they are enjoying themselves.

Do people still think the first bad set of results will see him sacked or is he changing minds?

I always felt he would do very well there.

Like Moyes but maybe with a cup or two.
Can't see them winning anything. Top 4 will split the spoils this season.

All is rosy now after a few wins and 7 points. Lets see how it unfolds with some tougher games and home losses.
They’ll be screaming for his head.

They have a very easy start, lets not forget that…

Everton frequently start well. As I recall they started well last season too. It is no surprise at all that Benitez has got some results against the teams they have played, as Everton are a decent team. They have got the kind of results that they should be getting.

The problems will come if they start dropping points against the better sides. The fans won't be very forgiving at all if Everton lose to us, especially. Then when he gets criticised Benitez will start blaming the owners, like he always does.

Everton fans must be in shock to have a manager who can change tactics at ht to win a game.

Always a strong suit of Rafas.

Having managers like Ancelotti and Benitez will mean that they will take in some best practice from across Europe...it's eventually bound to change the DNA of the club.

I'd much rather the keep hiring the likes of Alardyce.

Only matter of time before they start to crumble, I know it's all about results but their football has been largely horrific.

They were dire for the first 60 minutes yesterday and it was Burnley, at home. Rafa will do well there and he's made two bargain basement wingers look like Worldbeaters, ironic considering he barely bought a decent one while our manager, but lets not get carried away. So far they've played 3 of the worst sides in the league.

Yup, they don't face a top 5 team until October. Quite a lucky honeymoon period Rafa gets to enjoy.

All is rosy now after a few wins and 7 points. Lets see how it unfolds with some tougher games and home losses.
They’ll be screaming for his head.

They have a very easy start, lets not forget that…
10 points

Sky News called it their 'six great minutes' or something. Wondering whether our domain is at risk!

Yeah, they haven't played anyone decent yet. Is it November where they have a horrible run in? Could see some tears then.

There is a difference, last season if it was like last nite at half time, they would continue in the same way in the second half. Although the previous manager was great, he is often associated with established players. I think Rafa will take that blue shite far this season. The quality in that Everton side is enough to beat anyone in this league with the right guidance.

Yeah, they haven't played anyone decent yet. Is it November where they have a horrible run in? Could see some tears then.

HFMSOC-0044-Fixture-Release-Graphics_16.9-FULL-SEASON-1-.jpg

Only seen the highlights but thought they played really well. Last goal was classic Rafa too

7th/8th in the league is probably their reality, as usual. Maybe Rafa gets them to a cup final or something, I don't know or care that much really. Just want to laugh when they inevitably fuck up

Only matter of time before they start to crumble, I know it's all about results but their football has been largely horrific.
Rafa will take time to bed in his tactics.

Klopp finished 8th in his first season didn’t he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom