• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tapatalk Update

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Utter Shite..

You like this your Gay... (blame the designer's)

I dare not like any posts anymore..

Hearts ffs..

Absoloute Awful to browse forums with too..

Mine hasn't updated yet...
Do yourself a favour and don't..

Everyone is going ape about it.. The reviews on the Play Store are Proper funny..

Awaits FoxForceFive to say he actually likes it lol.. [emoji12]

It's an abomination of a fucking thing.
Love hearts for likes.
Navigation is terrible.
It's muck.

It can't be worse than the recent Chrome update which gave me a tiny window instead of fullscreen. Great idea that was.

I don't have auto updates on cos too often my favourite apps get worse.

I'll ignore this update having seen the images from it!

It's horrible.
Has anybody figured out how to tell if a topic is read or unread?
If a topic is unread there's a wee blue rectangle to the left of the name of the last person to post in that topic. It's easy enough to miss, no where near as clear as the last version.

My bloody phone updated to the new one the other day. I hate it but can't be arsed trying to figure out if I can install the old version.

It's still fucking awful. I can't even figure out how to get into the normal forum view, where I can see all threads.

I hated it but I'm also used to it now.

Use the drop down arrow on the home page to navigate to forums. Use the side menu to find notifications and PM's.

I'm liking the new tapatalk update. Finally got an update from them that I like. I think I need to stop automatic updates from now on.

Mine seems to have updated quite often in the past few months. I must turn off the automatic updates too.

I'm liking the new tapatalk update. Finally got an update from them that I like. I think I need to stop automatic updates from now on.

Its getting better it has to be said..

Navigation is much smoother and the proper likes are back...

I ended up with an updated Tapatalk after updating my phone and it was a bit wank. I ended up just putting the things I actually used as shortcuts and then putting all the shortcuts into a folder. Much better, especially on RAWK which has no footy forum shortcut in the folder.

Back
Top Bottom