• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suso

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaBigTip

Very Active
Scoring goals is always handy. Has he learned to finish?

Him being played at the RW spot instead of a central midfield position is always slightly unpleasant on the eye in my opinion. Does he have a role to play?

suso263_51d7395281e9e211724127.jpg

Jesus looking mothafucka

He needs regular games to improve and I think he'll need another loan to secure that.

He's definitely got enough talent.

Sign a new contract, a loan at a club that plays similar footy in the premier league, and next year he'll see more games once Barca bid 50 mill for Coutinho.

His finishing, certainly from outside the penalty area, was always superior to that of, say, Sterling when they were both in the reserves. He''s a wonderful talent and he's seizing what opportunities he gets. It's not easy to fit someone like him into a team where the attacking side is already so impressive, but I keep my fingers crossed because his potential is huge.

Yeah, have always liked him and hoped he'd seize his chance in the first team. Last time round he was okay but nothing great. Hopefully this time he can make something of his opportunity.

Competition is fine - he either wins or loses with that, but he deserves the right to compete.

Competition is fine - he either wins or loses with that, but he deserves the right to compete.

Exactly. If he sees a player off in the process, it's only good for us, right? It means we've progressed, he's progressed and we've saved ourselves a few bob.

Too much competition for his position though.

This season there's no way Henderson will be able to run around constantly covering between centre midfield and right midfield in every game. Suso should compete with him if he wants games.

Seriously, if he goes out on loan or gets sold, I'll be really disappointed. We've got two absolute diamonds in him and Ibe.

Either a loan to a decent PL team or stay with us and fight for a place this season. He needs experience in our league now, he looks like he's got the skill.

I'm sure our Vlad would be positive about Suso. So pull your finger out Vladders and chip in. How many garden centres can one man go to? Come back and speak out!

Is it just me, or do Suso and Coutinho seem to always be looking for eachother when they have the ball? They link up well together, as good players do.

Is it just me, or do Suso and Coutinho seem to always be looking for eachother when they have the ball? They link up well together, as good players do.

Suso may have cottoned on to the fact that Coutinho can't shoot, so is doing everything he can in pre-season to expose that weakness in him, whilst also showing off his own shooting.

I'd like Suso to stay, we've got plenty of games coming up, and I'd like strong teams in all four competitions, so lets keep him.

Had a look at Suso's goal again. It was pretty amazing.

Intercepts the ball on the right. Dribbles past one player, drives it forward, dribbles past another player.
Lays it off to Coutinho, who drifts inwards and plays it back to Suso. Left footed shoot, curled into the bottom right.

Was a very good goal.

My concern is we've got 2 players in Suso and Coutinho Who are good enough to start, but there seems to be a glaring problem in their ability which stops them being an automatic starter

Coutinho can unlock defences, but cannot shoot

Suso can shoot and has tricks, but is slightly too selfish (my impression), resulting in attacks breaking down

It's frustrating as I do quite like them both. They both just need to improve.

At least they're both young

Was a very good goal.

My concern is we've got 2 players in Suso and Coutinho Who are good enough to start, but there seems to be a glaring problem in their ability which stops them being an automatic starter

Coutinho can unlock defences, but cannot shoot

Suso can shoot and has tricks, but is slightly too selfish (my impression), resulting in attacks breaking down

It's frustrating as I do quite like them both. They both just need to improve.

At least they're both young

spot on.
they are young and they will get better.

Had a look at Suso's goal again. It was pretty amazing.

Intercepts the ball on the right. Dribbles past one player, drives it forward, dribbles past another player.
Lays it off to Coutinho, who drifts inwards and plays it back to Suso. Left footed shoot, curled into the bottom right.

Coutinho's timing of the pass was also excellent. He waited for the Milan midfielder who had left Suso to help double-team him to draw closer and get sucked in. Once the midfielder was in no position to intercept the pass or recover and challenge Suso, Coutinho made the sweet, casual no-look pass with the outside of his foot and laid it on a platter for Suso. Still needed a smart finish from Suso of course, but Coutinho's intelligence and reading was no less impressive.

Scoring goals is always handy. Has he learned to finish?

Him being played at the RW spot instead of a central midfield position is always slightly unpleasant on the eye in my opinion. Does he have a role to play?

I think his best (and eventual) role would be Stevie's position, but in the meanwhile he can do a job as a Silva-type at RW if he has an overlapping fullback in Moreno by his side.

Why did Can shove Suso in the head? Perhaps it was meant to be done playfully but it ended up looking quite brutal.

I also noticed the look in Gerrard's eye after the goal. He ran over as if to say I know I was back here in the centre circle and it looked like I did fuck all, but I actually orchestrated that goal using my brain because that's how I roll, I'm the best in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom