• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer rebuild 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking give Kelleher a run out there. Much better suggestion than keeping keita

David Lynch wrote a piece in This Is Anfield, where he said FSG are putting debt repayment ahead of transfers, which all points to an all outsale of the club, and if they're still in the Summer, then don't expect a massive window.
I read that article. Makes alot of sense

Hmmmm yes Charlie adam and his set piece specials worked out great all those years ago
We would have all taken JWP in Jan but summer its a different story. He isn't going to go cheap, looking at a north of £40-50m plus.
If FSG are still here, then I expect at best we will have net spend of £60m, which means we have to use our money intelligently.

We would have all taken JWP in Jan but summer its a different story. He isn't going to go cheap, looking at a north of £40-50m plus.
If FSG are still here, then I expect at best we will have net spend of £60m, which means we have to use our money intelligently.

Does this mean you’re going to be distraught again when we don’t sign him?

Does this mean you’re going to be distraught again when we don’t sign him?
No mate... I said in the summer, we would struggle if we didn't get two MFs and we might drop out of the top 4, and was accused of being hysterical. I expect the ownership saga to continue well after the summer window, and without Champions League I don't expect Klopp to get much cash. So I am hoping Klopp/pep L will use the cash wisely and at the very least get two MFs. If Klopp has a net spend of £60m, who can he sell to get an extra £30-40m?
If PSG make an offer for Salah, I'll expect him to leave but then you'll have to find a replacement, and at the moment clubs are asking stupid amount for wingers

That about 1 decent player. Really can't see how you can rebuild a squad with 60m

Bella-Kotchap from Saints, if he has recovered.

He has an injury with return date unknown right. Our scouts

dave-chappelle-come-here.gif

Fucking laughable if there's even a tiny amount of truth in that

Why Klopp stood by him for so long beggars belief?
[article]

Naby Keïta 'decision'

Liverpool midfielder Naby Keïta is 'on the verge' of leaving as a free agent at the end of the season, according to Sky Germany's Florian Plettenberg, who reports that a decision has been made.
It was always likely to be the case that Keïta would leave when he entered the last year of his deal and he spent most of the first half of the season injured, so this apparent confirmation is no surprise.
The suggestion is that a move to Germany is a possibility for Keïta but he will not join Galatasaray despite claims from Turkey that a move there was an option.
A switch back to the Bundesliga, where Keïta still has a good reputation for his work with RB Leipzig that earned him a big-money move to Anfield in 2018, would make a lot of sense.

[/article]

Anyone seen him play?

Apparently I was watching his Youtube clip of him in December but only watched 45 secs of it, so I wasn't that impressed to finish watching all of it. I thought Jobe was supposed to be the next big thing from W.Midlands?

Claims of direct talks with mount and apparently gvardiol dreams of Liverpool.

Mount, Bellingham and Gvardiol. Is that a good summer?

It'd be a fucking great start. We need another mid to replace Fab.

Yea i agree but i wonder if it’ll be those two either side of one of the older guys with badger being the long term successor. That would already be a very generous window from FSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom