• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stats... Stats.. we need Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Hendo has played 73% of premier League mins this season

48% of the goals conceded by Liverpool were during the 27% of time he wasn’t on the pitch

In Contrast..

Lovren has played 26% of minutes this season

But we have seen 44% of our goals conceded during this time.

Since Boxing Day, Bobby has scored 2 and assisted one goal more than Divvy

Divvy has played 148 mins
Bobby has played 1221mins

ce7b8a4430aca58eec7bdd8fce3eedac.jpg

With his goal against Villa, Sadio Mane has now scored at least 20 goals in each of the last three seasons.

Mane has 66 goals in the last three seasons for the Reds.

Klopp on Mane scoring 20 goals plus for 3rd successive season: "Some people questioned whether he was worth the fee but we were 100% convinced. He grew up and matured here. We were lucky enough to be around when that happened. He's a complete player - offensively and defensively"

So Shearer did it in 100 appearances? Not all of those appearances would have been 90 minutes... therefore making the Shearer stat even more impressive?

So Salah averages more than one goal/assist per 90 minutes? I find that hard to believe.

Yeah I've just thought about it. It's possible. Amazing really.

32 goals and 10 assists in 36 appearances.
22 goals and 8 assists in 38 appearances.
17 goals and 8 assists in 29 appearances.

I still think that would be less than a goal/assist per 90 minutes though... but obviously someone else has actually looked through the numbers.

Yeah I've just thought about it. It's possible. Amazing really.

32 goals and 10 assists in 36 appearances.
22 goals and 8 assists in 38 appearances.
17 goals and 8 assists in 29 appearances.

I still think that would be less than a goal/assist per 90 minutes though... but obviously someone else has actually looked through the numbers.
Bare in mind it also take Chelsea minutes into account, I think.. he was a bit part player. Majority substitute appearances

He had 13 appearances with 7 of them off the bench..

2 Goals and 2 Assists..

Out of those 6 appearances from the start he never actually played the full 90 minutes in any of them

Only 530 minutes played in total, averages out 40 mins per appearance

Last edited:
In his first season for Liverpool 2920 minutes played in the PL

Makes that season even more incredible

He actually played more minutes in his second season

Being 3261

So far this season 2520 minutes played

Total minutes played, to the end of the AV game 9231..

I will work out Shearers in a bit..

Last edited:
Shearer scored 100 goals and assists for all clubs (98 goals and 2 assists) in 10,366 minutes

Salah Scored 100 goals and assists for all clubs (71 Goals and 29 assists) in 8781 minutes

He is on 104 (73 Goals and 31 assists) at the moment in 9231 minutes, 100 (71 Goals and 29 assists) for Liverpool in 8701 minutes

So quite phenomenal really..

Calculated from TransferMarket.Com

These are Premier League Stats..

Shearer scored 8 Goals and 1 assist in 22 Appearances in the old First Division, before the breakaway to the PL. (1980 minutes played)

So with that in the equation, Salah record is far superior

A goal or assist every 87/88 minutes..

Last edited:
That stat for Shearers assists, is bonkers. He gets 2 assists for Blackburn in 144 games?! Then gets 32 in 336 games for Newcastle. It's like at Southampton, he didn't even entertain passing when he had the ball, he was having a shot or nothing, he'd rather kick it straight out of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom