• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spurs vs Liverpool (15/09/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poch has gone back to 433. Brought back in rose to counter salah pace. Same trick he did at old toilet to beat manure.

My main worry is wijnaldum away from home.
I don't think Rose is in there to counter Salah. Without Alli, Poch has been forced into a more defensive midfield partnership (Dembele & Dier) which reduces support for the front three (inc. Eriksen as a #10) who now only have Winks to supply them, and he could easily be outnumbered in CM. Rose is a far better attacker and crosser than Davies and Spurs will use Trippier & Rose to attack down the flanks. IMO that's why he's been drafted in. We'll see.

I think hes made the right call in midfield, big pressure on Keita to link the midfield and attack, these are the sorts of games he was brought in to decide

Nah. He's been mostly shite away from home. Better this season, yes. Small sample though

We only effectively started 12 players this season, and we have had a 100% record. So there is no reason to drop anyone and if he had to choose based on performances Hendo should be the one to be dropped.

Good team no complains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom