• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Soton interested in Neco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’d thrive in a proper wing back role in a good side. Spurs would be a challenge for him but a good fit under Conte.

Obviously I’d want nothing of the sort for him.

We've just signed Ramsay for £4m who the club obviously rate higher than Williams, so £15m seems like seriously good business.

To potentially be backup to livramento? Yeah. It's mad
Might be a back up for them but for the likes of Fulham and Forest he is 1st choice or competing. He is young andhomegrown, which is easily worth £5m on its own. Now the Mo'Fos should pay up or f'off!

15m is about right given the form for his country and the little loan stint at Fulham, lad clearly has no future at the club so best to cash in.

I’m sure Ramsay will be molded into a world class RB within 6 months anyway given our recent history.

15m is about right given the form for his country and the little loan stint at Fulham, lad clearly has no future at the club so best to cash in.

I’m sure Ramsay will be molded into a world class RB within 6 months anyway given our recent history.

15M ? - Fuck that - I want another 3M from them because the media has found out about it.

I'd be amazed if we get £15m for Neco. Unless most of it is based on him winning People magazinez sexiest man alive award 3 years running

It seems that they have to compete with Notts Forest and so may be over £10m

I doubt that we'll see the Ramsey backing up Trent next season. It's obviously Gomez

Anyone would be mad to buy one of our academy kids who can't break into the first team. Latest lols is that Rhian Brewster cretin who managed 3 goals in 41 appearances before getting arrested today for assault after costing Sheffield United 25 million quid.

I'd steer well clear

Anyone would be mad to buy one of our academy kids who can't break into the first team. Latest lols is that Rhian Brewster cretin who managed 3 goals in 41 appearances before getting arrested today for assault after costing Sheffield United 25 million quid.

I'd steer well clear

TBF You'd argue to avoid buying any of our players recently. Nearly all of the ones we've sold have turned out to be shite, or completely irrelevant to their new club

TBF You'd argue to avoid buying any of our players recently. Nearly all of the ones we've sold have turned out to be shite, or completely irrelevant to their new club

Yeah but 3 goals in 41 in the fucking championship? Mane will get 3 against Freiburg or Bochum or both or someone else in every other match

Liverpool have turned down Nottingham Forest’s opening offer for Neco Williams — understood to be £11 million with £4 million in potential add-ons. Forest will make a second move for Williams.
[The Athletic]

I think Mane will buck the trend. He’ll be a success in the Bundesliga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom