• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solanke Sold 19 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people talk about fulfilling potential - what does that mean for Solanke ?

Will he score 20 in a league campaign once ?
Lots of times ?

15 a season over a period of 5 years would be a good career and plenty of England caps

He’s never going to be a world beater

I guess time will be our judge. In his case though I've seen nothing to suggest such a thing but then again I'm wrong about lots of things footy related. Just saying it like I see it. 19million??? LOL.

15 a season over a period of 5 years would be a good career and plenty of England caps

He’s never going to be a world beater

Yeah I think that's probably the best case scenario for him.

I think it will probably take another 18 months of regular games before he's capable of that. He's never going to get that here, so moving to a team where that's possible makes sense. It's a really good situation for him because Bournemouth play in a way that will give him opportunities

Yeah I think that's probably the best case scenario for him.

I think it will probably take another 18 months of regular games before he's capable of that. He's never going to get that here, so moving to a team where that's possible makes sense. It's a really good situation for him because Bournemouth play in a way that will give him opportunities

Ya great move for him although they aren’t short up front. Not sure he’ll start ahead of Fraser or Wilson ( I’d love us to buy him)

He's looked bollocks for us, not sure about the level of competition he's up against at international level where he can score. I think we've robbed them, happy to be wrong if there's a good buy-back in there.

I’m more interested in this 16yo Dutch right back who might be getting a run out - know nothing about him.

@gkmacca

I’d be all for getting a further £30m combined for Origi & Sturridge if we’re Bringing in Tim O’Werner & giving Brewster a crack.

Talking of other deals - Tarkwoski in and Lovren out..... anyone - end of season??? - particularly if Burnley go down.

I’m more interested in this 16yo Dutch right back who might be getting a run out - know nothing about him.

@gkmacca

I’d be all for getting a further £30m combined for Origi & Sturridge if we’re Bringing in Tim O’Werner & giving Brewster a crack.

Talking of other deals - Tarkwoski in and Lovren out..... anyone - end of season??? - particularly if Burnley go down.

By all accounts he sounds like the next big thing to break through like TAA or Gerrard.

The Newcastle CB would be a good but if they go down

Could easily go on to be as good as a Josh King, for example. Think he will have a good top flight career and might even get a move to one of the big clubs in 3 or 4 years if he develops. Good move all round.

Will he be worth significantly less in 6 months time?
Are we buying somebody better right now with the money we got from his sale?

Unless the answer to both of these questions is yes, and I suspect that its not, then selling him now feels pointless.

By all accounts he sounds like the next big thing to break through like TAA or Gerrard.

The Newcastle CB would be a good but if they go down

I used to like Lascelles but he hasn't developed much despite playing week in week out. He is prone to the odd error due to a lack of judgement or concentration lapses. World beater 1 moment and a dud the next, not unlike our own Lovren. Slightly above average and will not be good enough for us.

I used to like Lascelles but he hasn't developed much despite playing week in week out. He is prone to the odd error due to a lack of judgement or concentration lapses. World beater 1 moment and a dud the next, not unlike our own Lovren. Slightly above average and will not be good enough for us.

Beside VVD he could be perfect though

I've noticed lascelles once, when he was playing against manure the other day. Thought he was very good, didn't know anything about him but he stood out as one of the best players on the pitch

I've noticed lascelles once, when he was playing against manure the other day. Thought he was very good, didn't know anything about him but he stood out as one of the best players on the pitch

A toon mate of mine raves about him, he's surprised he hadn't already left. He'd be a decent addition to replace matip or Lovern

People were saying Gomez waz shite and we needed to get rid last summer. Lascalles would be a good back up CB for us if its an option

I think that was only a few though, re Gomez.
Tarkowski is a big N O.
Given where we are now, I’m not sure Lascallas would improve our options either.

We’ve been linked with that Mepham lad from Brentford. 21 years old, 6’3.
We’ve apparantly scouted him all season.

Weve robbed Bournemouth blind.
Hes fucking muck.

19m for Carlton Cole!!
Just think Hodge podge wanted to sign him...

I think he had an amazing game for England around that time, them fizzled out, never to be heard of again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom