• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So who is winning the superbowl this year?

Lombardi winner 2019

• New Orleans Saints

• LA Rams

• LA Chargers

• Chicago Bears

• Houston Texans

• Dallas Cowboys

• Kansas City Chiefs

• New England Patriots

• Seattle Seahawks

Results are only viewable after voting.
55 for the Chiefs cost them the game with the stupid offside penalty. The OT rules are a little bit unfair with the Chiefs not getting a chance to respond. But the rules are rules and credit to Brady and the Patriots for hanging in there and making great plays at crucial times. Two great conference games and hopefully will be a superb SB also.

I picked Rams at the start of this thread.
It's much like betting for whoever plays against Liverpool right now.

If Rams win at least I picked right from day 1.

7zm1x0i8mee21.jpg

Superb owl time

Goff froze in the limelight. Not taking anything away from Bellichek. Throttled the Chiefs and Rams.

Shame the Rams and Goff didnt turn up, fucking boring watching the Patriots win again. Lets hope Brady is finished now.

I’m the only one. The only one who predicted it.
Eat a dick patriots haters.

I didn't bother saying so on here but, once the Rams were gifted the Superbowl slot my Saints should have had (in which case the outcome would have been different), I knew Belichick would bring it home for your lot.

I only pop in here once in a while - usually around Superbowl - but Tom Brady winning six titles is quite phenomenal. Is that a record? How fucking old is he?!

Also, how does anyone decide on who to support? The team the Pats were playing have bounced between LA and St Louis, and the only thing consistent is being called "The Rams". And where the fuck are the Raiders? Oakland? I don't even know where that is.

What happens if the "franchise" moves? Do you follow it, or switch support? It's dead weird.

Shame the Rams and Goff didnt turn up, fucking boring watching the Patriots win again. Lets hope Brady is finished now.
You are quite mistaken. It was more that the Patriots defense was brilliant, than it was “Goff not showing up.”

Brady still has four more fingers.

You are quite mistaken. It was more that the Patriots defense was brilliant, than it was “Goff not showing up.”

Brady still has four more fingers.
Ha ha.. as brilliant as they were. Goff was like a rabbit in the headlights.

Also a shame that Gurley was injured for a neutral perspective.

Ha ha.. as brilliant as they were. Goff was like a rabbit in the headlights.

Also a shame that Gurley was injured for a neutral perspective.
A neutral perspective, or a Rams perspective? It would’ve also been nice to see Josh Gordon play if he had been able to deal with his demons. That’s right - both teams were down star players.

Edit: would have been awesome to see Edelman (who was out injured) play against the Eagles last super bowl too - from a neutral perspective.

Last edited:
A neutral perspective, or a Rams perspective? It would’ve also been nice to see Josh Gordon play if he had been able to deal with his demons. That’s right - both teams were down star players.

Edit: would have been awesome to see Edelman (who was out injured) play against the Eagles last super bowl too - from a neutral perspective.
I'm a Pats fan. And I'm glad Gurley didn't play many snaps.

However as a neutral, to make the game interesting for them, a fit Gurley would have made it more difficult for us. At least more than 5 plays and punt.

Stop being a 'holier than thou' Pats fan bud. It's comments like those that make other fans hate Pats more than they already do.

We won. Let's enjoy it. Who gives a shit about the game from our point of view.

BB and Brady will be talked about for 6 rings. Not 5 rings and a shit superbowl :)

I like the fact Ukranian by marraige voted Pats AFTER the final.

I only pop in here once in a while - usually around Superbowl - but Tom Brady winning six titles is quite phenomenal. Is that a record? How fucking old is he?!

Also, how does anyone decide on who to support? The team the Pats were playing have bounced between LA and St Louis, and the only thing consistent is being called "The Rams". And where the fuck are the Raiders? Oakland? I don't even know where that is.

What happens if the "franchise" moves? Do you follow it, or switch support? It's dead weird.
Ok I left this hoping someone else would answer as there is a lot going on in there, but it seems not.
So here we go (even though I doubt you will return to read this until next years superbowl)
Yes its phenomenal. Hes 41. But Belechick (head coach) is the talent. He plays the game to favour Brady, hes a genius, and Brady is brilliant enough to execute his brilliance in the field.
I cant speak for everyone but I decided on the Steelers for the same reason I decided on Liverpool, when I was very very young an Aunt (same one who bought me a liverpool shirt) visited the US and bought me a Pittsburgh T-shirt, this co-incided with channel 4 showing a game and that was it. I had to wait 20 years to win anything but have been lucky enough to see 2 superbowl wins in 2005 and 2008
Yeah the Rams left LA and went to St louis and returned a couple of years back.

Yeah the Raiders are in Oakland. Its near LA
I think.

I think fans follow their team.
Although I saw on the programmes around the London games them interviewing LOADS of fans in England who all said they would abandon their current allegiance if the Jacksonville Jaguars (as muted) move to London.

I wouldnt, although id probably get a season ticket and go to the games, I wouldnt change my team.

Kinda same as I follow Wycombe as I live round here.

Can't argue with any of that Oncy.

The biggest compliment about BB is his attention to the most minute detail. When the rest of the field are zigging. He's zagging in the opposite direction.

Good example came in this very superbowl before the game.
McVay was looking at the players..
BB was asking an official "is the roof being closed?" "When?"
After being told.. he turned to an assistant and says. "We kick that way then just to be sure there is no wind factor".

I'm one of those who'd switch to a London franchise. Only because I want it to work.

I can only imagine if it happened Goodell would be booed even louder in the US.

I watched mic'd up earlier. Biggest thing I got from it was Donald was too nervous. The occasion got to him. Brockers was giving him advice at the line of scrimmage.

Stop being a 'holier than thou' Pats fan bud. It's comments like those that make other fans hate Pats more than they already do. :)
Ha. To be quite honest, I love that people hate on the Patriots - because we are winners. There is nothing else really to hate. We don't buy titles (the salary cap sees to that), we don't even have the best players really in any given position. We don't cheat*. We just know how to fucking get it done.

And Tom Brady is a hell of a model American too. How can you not love this dude.

*Any more than anyone else. Deflategate is a non issue. I'm sure people are checking the ball PSI regularly now and Tom still just goes out there and wins.

Back
Top Bottom