• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So who is winning the superbowl this year?

Lombardi winner 2019

• New Orleans Saints

• LA Rams

• LA Chargers

• Chicago Bears

• Houston Texans

• Dallas Cowboys

• Kansas City Chiefs

• New England Patriots

• Seattle Seahawks

Results are only viewable after voting.
278 rushing yards, fucking hell.

Not sure how I feel about JG getting an extension. Can he win a superbowl? Doubtful

I have to say (sorry Cowboys fans) that Rams, Chiefs (and Saints) have been the three standout teams.
I do think they deserve to be in the semi finals (so to speak)

I have to say (sorry Cowboys fans) that Rams, Chiefs (and Saints) have been the three standout teams.
I do think they deserve to be in the semi finals (so to speak)

No gripe with that.
It just sucks when you team doesn't show up defensively !

If the saints and patriots get through its kind of like liverpool, Madrid, barca and juventus being in the semi finals of the European

Garret needs to be taken behind the barn and put out of his misery.

I realize Linehan is the OC, but I know Garret has a major say in the offense and how the game is called. No effort at all to try and run the ball and control the clock in the first half, he can take his Princeton education and stick it up his ass, always trying to be clever instead of doing the common sense thing.

Avy you mentioned that the team plays for him, but 3 playoff wins in 9 years now? There are other, better coaches the team would play for.

But he is JJ's boy, he will be back next year, as will most of the staff probably. And something tells me we will miss the playoffs.

If the saints and patriots get through its kind of like liverpool, Madrid, barca and juventus being in the semi finals of the European

I don't know about this. A more apt comparison would be the Patriots, Steelers, Cowboys and 49ers in the conf. championships.

Avy you mentioned that the team plays for him, but 3 playoff wins in 9 years now? There are other, better coaches the team would play for.

But he is JJ's boy, he will be back next year, as will most of the staff probably. And something tells me we will miss the playoffs.

During Romo's years, the team had a GM called Jerry who basically decided everything ... The last ~3 years, Stephen has been more involved, as has Will McClay (I sincerely hope we keep him) - who have ensured the team has drafted absolute studs round after round. Marinelli & Richards (I sincerely hope we keep him) have been really good this year, and I sincerely believe a young, fresh OC will further push the team down the right path.

We need TF back - and a summer workout plan for Connor Williams (who had his best game against Donald) will take his game to the next level.

I'm curious to see what happens with David Irving ... Kid has more talent as a TD than almost any player I've seen, bar Donald and Watt ... and just can't get any breaks ...

During Romo's years, the team had a GM called Jerry who basically decided everything ... The last ~3 years, Stephen has been more involved, as has Will McClay (I sincerely hope we keep him) - who have ensured the team has drafted absolute studs round after round. Marinelli & Richards (I sincerely hope we keep him) have been really good this year, and I sincerely believe a young, fresh OC will further push the team down the right path.

We need TF back - and a summer workout plan for Connor Williams (who had his best game against Donald) will take his game to the next level.

I'm curious to see what happens with David Irving ... Kid has more talent as a TD than almost any player I've seen, bar Donald and Watt ... and just can't get any breaks ...

While agreeing with everything you say here, who is going to be making the choice when it comes to who the new OC is? Stephen will be involved, but ultimately Garret will want someone he approves of and who falls inline with his overall offensive philosophy.

Do you trust them, especially Garret, to go out and actually make a good selection, because I sure as hell don't.

It has been evident that Linehan was inept for weeks, seasons even, yet Garret has done nothing about it, not even opting to call the plays himself.

His lack action is evidence to me that he is a part of the overall problem.

I was never a huge Romo fan, but I think he and those teams were capable of a lot more then they accomplished all this years, and that harks back to Garret.

Chargers and Phillip rivers in the midst of the obligatory lay down and die showing against New England.

Do you trust them, especially Garret, to go out and actually make a good selection, because I sure as hell don't.

I was never a huge Romo fan, but I think he and those teams were capable of a lot more then they accomplished all this years, and that harks back to Garret.

I'm going to try and be optimistic:

1) Got in a new WR coach, who really did a good job imo developing Gallup (going to be a fucking stud).
2) GOt in Alexander to coach OL, and got rid when he thought it was poor - Colombo has been a good hire.
3) Got in Kris Richards, who changed the ethos of our secondary (and hopefully brings in a new FS this off season) and was calling plays - Marinelli calls him a 'stud'.

I think Linehan will go ...

I don't know about this. A more apt comparison would be the Patriots, Steelers, Cowboys and 49ers in the conf. championships.
Naah that would be like Liverpool, Munich, Milan and Steau Bucharest or something

What’s it like to feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless? It’s frightening.
All will fall to the Patriots. And everyone else can suck a dick.

Big 4th down conversion by the Saints. Coming off a Latimore interception.

Could be a turning point

I really REALLY want Mahomes to win this fucker.
Id accept Goff.

I really DONT want Brees or Brady to win it.
New, Fresh, offensive first QBs and Teams.

I really REALLY want Mahomes to win this fucker.
Id accept Goff.

I really DONT want Brees or Brady to win it.
New, Fresh, offensive first QBs and Teams.
Operation pink pony, brother..

Accept it.. it's easier for us all.. :)

They look favourites right now. They know the course, are peaking at the right time. Last season for Brady and Gronk?
I wouldnt bet a cent against them. No way.

I actually think the rams are best placed to stop them, but I think Brees will take them out.

Brady vs Brees feels written to me.

Shame. Goff vs Mahomes would be fucking epic

Marc Sessler theory that everyone is working together to get Pats to the Superbowl.

E.g. Vinitieri missed FG at Foxboro.

He called it Operation Pink Pony in his Podcasts.

Marc Sessler theory that everyone is working together to get Pats to the Superbowl.

E.g. Vinitieri missed FG at Foxboro.

He called it Operation Pink Pony in his Podcasts.
Hahaha brilliant.
Yep thats why we kept losing to make it easy for the pats to get homefield

Back
Top Bottom