• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sir Kenny Dalglish

Status
Not open for further replies.
2D7CF1DE-6374-4925-9760-7A6263210DBC.png
Not gonna lie. Thought hed died then!

Ermmm... because we haven’t signed him yet I suppose??? Or maybe we ain’t ...

I ain’t panicking either way.
I should have written "It's why the club are holding back the Fekir story". It's done, but Kenny news breaks tonight, so signing news for the weekend papers.

To be fair Oncy, David Beckham is actually hoping somebody major dies sharpish, otherwise he's the only headline news this weekend the (allegedly) mad-shagger

To be fair Oncy, David Beckham is actually hoping somebody major dies sharpish, otherwise he's the only headline news this weekend the (allegedly) mad-shagger
Uh-oh. Has he cheated on dear sweet Vicky?

Oh snap. Mans about to drop some of those M’s
Hahahaha!

They say "don't shit where you eat" and I think someone once said "don't jam your goolies in one of your kiddies professional educators". Clearly this is all rumour and (possibly) malicious lies.....

Why should Dalglish accept one of these pathetic ttiles from these cunts? What's this govt or monarchy got to do with him or Liverpool? It makes me do a bit of sick in my mouth. Handing down trinkets to make the dirty shitbag establishment feel more acceptable. I hope he turns it down.

Why should Dalglish accept one of these pathetic ttiles from these cunts? What's this govt or monarchy got to do with him or Liverpool? It makes me do a bit of sick in my mouth. Handing down trinkets to make the dirty shitbag establishment feel more acceptable. I hope he turns it down.

I see your sentiments. But I still believe it is an acceptance on behalf of those who struggled throughout life and was seen through him. I love him for all he is. I honestly can't name a person I admire more.

I agree, it is bullshit. But it is one of the only shitty means this country has of recognising its true servants. And I don't mean servants to the Union Jack and state, but servants to the people. Something he has been. The system is shite, but if anyone deserves to be honoured, we know it is him. I don't think you have to sign to the German Lizard worship, to just let him enjoy it if it means something to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom