• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Si Senor

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Give the ball to Bobby and he will score..

Coming in to form just at the right time..
Scoring goals and assisting a few.
Yes he has not hit the heights of last season, but I think that is more to do with our change in emphasis in our style of play than Bobby himself...

Given what he offers to the team, love the fella.. could we ask for a better number 9?

Incidentally, is he our new 'God'.. si senor, translates as Yes Lord and his Stats suggest he is worthy of the title..

In his last six games, Bobby Firmino has scored four goals and notched three assists, being involved in seven big chances, scoring four, creating two and missing one. On top of that, in the last six games, Bobby’s stats per 90 are all above their season averages. His shots are up from 2.50 to 2.97, his dribbles are up from 1.57 to 1.92, his key passes are up from 1.40 to 1.57 and, his tackles are up from 1.12 to 2.27.

Focusing briefly on the league, over his last four league games, Bobby is averaging 0.71 xG/90 and 0.38 xG/90, compared to his season averages of 0.48 and 0.22 respectively, with his xG Chain/90 (1.58) and xGBuild/90 (0.51) also both above their averages (0.84 and 0.31 respectively).

These stats are all over an incredibly small sample size of course, and shortening them even further, Bobby is averaging 3.33 shots, 2 dribbles, 2.33 key passes and 3 tackles since his return from the international break, with four goal contributions across those three games, either scoring from or creating a big chance in every game.

More on Bobby's stats here >>> https://anfieldindex.com/40106/roberto-firmino-stepping-up-at-the-right-time.html

It is not only Bobby. Quite a few of the players seem to hit good form at a good time. So those trips out of country who was rubbished back then might pay off after all.

It is not only Bobby. Quite a few of the players seem to hit good form at a good time. So those trips out of country who was rubbished back then might pay off after all.
Klopp did say the training was about making sure we lasted the season didn't he ?

got it..

si senor - yes lord
si, senor - yes, sir

Song is si senor so technically Yes Lord..

I'm no language expert mind

And it translates to either Yes Sir or Yes Lord..

https://www.spanishdict.com/translate/yes lord

Disregarding for a moment the fact that Firmino is fucking Brazilian, and they don't speak Spanish in Brazil, it's pretty safe to say that "Si Senor" is translated, almost 99 times out of a hundred, as "Yes, Sir" and is most often used in that way.

Perhaps a literal translation of "God" would work better, but fucking hell, I've wasted enough time on this fucking cunting abortion of a thread

Why are you giving Firmino Spanish titles

Bobby song...

'There’s something that the Kop want you to know,
He’s the best in the world,
and his name is Bobby Firmino,
Our number 9,
Give him the ball and he will score every time,
Si Senor,
Give the ball to Bobby and he will score'...

Disregarding for a moment the fact that Firmino is fucking Brazilian, and they don't speak Spanish in Brazil, it's pretty safe to say that "Si Senor" is translated, almost 99 times out of a hundred, as "Yes, Sir" and is most often used in that way.

Perhaps a literal translation of "God" would work better, but fucking hell, I've wasted enough time on this fucking cunting abortion of a thread

Well fuck off then..

If you really have nothing constructive to say...

I've been fairly constructive, I think.

No you are coming into a thread like you always do to flame me, ruin the actual topic about Bobbys form to fulfil your agenda to flame me..

When in actual fact the point you raised to flame me.. has some credibility but actually in fact is wrong.. Typical Brendon cuntish behaviour.

Last edited:
Bobby song...

'There’s something that the Kop want you to know,
He’s the best in the world,
and his name is Bobby Firmino,
Our number 9,
Give him the ball and he will score every time,
Si Senor,
Give the ball to Bobby and he will score'...

Yes but why are you assuming that it's Spanish? He's Brazilian. They speak Portugese there, don't they.

Yes but why are you assuming that it's Spanish? He's Brazilian. They speak Portugese there, don't they.

as it appears to be sim senhor in portuguese, the song is 'si senor' which is spanish..

As the song derives from River Plate, who are Argentinian and Argentinians speak spanish as their main language, that's probably the reason for it, I guess

Sort of related, but while I do understand why they speak Portuguese in Brazil, they must wish they'd been subjugated and colonised by the Conquistadores like the rest of South America, because Spanish is a much better language. Portuguese is stupid.

DdWlVmTX4AApzwv.jpg

Sort of related, but while I do understand why they speak Portuguese in Brazil, they must wish they'd been subjugated and colonised by the Conquistadores like the rest of South America, because Spanish is a much better language. Portuguese is stupid.
Its fucking hard to learn too if you already speak a bit of Spanish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom