• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting Season 16-17 1% per day challenge

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesam

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Here we go again......starting bank £100 as usual...........

£99 lay of Hamilton beating Rangers......to win £9

3 minutes to go 1-1 but Rangers down to 10 so have sold out for £5 profit.

£10 Preston with a +2 handicap to win at Reading.....to win £2

End of week 1...target was £107..............Bank is at £123

Target for week 2 is £115

Rules??

I'm putting on a $20 bet each of the 38 weeks for the season on a 4 game accumulator, EPL only.

See how I go, only need 3 to come in to turn a profit.

Week 1

Leicester
Stoke
City
Utd

Rules??

I'm putting on a $20 bet each of the 38 weeks for the season on a 4 game accumulator, EPL only.

See how I go, only need 3 to come in to turn a profit.

Week 1

Leicester
Stoke
City
Utd
Usual rules; increase the bank by 1% per day to turn £100 into £1,600.

Unlucky with your bet, I doubt anyone saw Hull winning today with all their problems.

£3 Stoke to win at Boro to win £8
£6 Gayle to score anytime Toon v Huddersfield to win £8
£36 lay of 0-0 final score Sheff Utd v Rochdale to win £3
£3 lay of Millwall winning at MK Dons to win £2

Last edited:
£3 Crawley to win at Exeter...........to win £10
Morecambe 1-0 Pompey after 12 minutes.........£7 lay of Morecambe winning....to win £5
Sheff Utd 0-3 Southen after 18 minutes......£63 lay of 0-3 full time score to win £6

Last edited:
End of week 2......target was £115 but a loss of £15 for the week puts the bank at £108.

Target for week 3 is £123

@Piedro @Fabio Bit of a theme so far this season; I had to look after my daughter from 2pm so couldn't get many bets sorted at all and I missed McAuley @ 35/1. It's probably the first time he's scored the first goal in a game over the last 10 years that I haven't had him backed :-(

Also was trying to switch my Rangers bet just after half time when they made 2 good subs, I wanted to lay the Motherwell win but by the time I got a chance Rangers had just equalised. She's costing me fortune.....but I knew this was going to happen so I'm fairly chilled about it.

Sad times
Nah, I love spending time with the little munchkin. After last season when I first struggled to research my bets and do the whole parent thing I realised that it was only going to get more difficult as she got older so I've decided the betting is taking a back seat. My biggest bet this season will probably be no more than £20 and strangely I'm quite relieved about it as I can watch football without the stress of betting £100's and worrying about the outcome.

Burton have rested their 2 best central defenders as they have a big derby game (literally) on Friday against Derby..........£105 LFC to beat Burton to win £30

End of week 3, the tprofit for the week was £27 putting the bank at £135 against a target of £123.

The target for week 4 is £132

Half time Shrews 2-0 Gills...........£37 on 3 goals or more in total.........to win £10

£144 lay of Hull City beating United............to win £16

I'll laugh my arse off all the way to the poor bank if the scum lose this.

£16 over 1.5 goals Pompey v Crawley to win £5
I wish all bets went as well as this; placed the bet at 3:05pm, won the bet by 3:15pm.

Week 4 officially ended yesterday but I'll include this bet in the figures for convenience sake.

End of week 4..........target was £132.........£31 profit for the week puts the bank on £166.

Target for week 5 is £141

End of week 5 and only 1 small £2 bet done all week so the balance is £164 against a target of £141

Target for week 6 is £152

£5 Rangers to win at Celtic.........to win £28

£133 lay of Wycombe winning at Pompey without conceding............to win £11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom