• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll SCM - posters awards 2017/18

Prefix for Poll Threads

Best overall poster

• Oncy

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • FFF

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Woland

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Athens

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Mark1975

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manwithnoname

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Fabio

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • IlD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rurikbird

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Ryan

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay I finally got a couple of votes.
Equal to Brendad!!! Scenes!

I also think our quality of posters is higher than ever as the likes of Redsar, Momowasboss, Got red on me, Jan, zlate Nikolovski, Lenny, BobTkelpie, Darkstarexodus, larry hagman, fasterblade, i-rushie, nomad etc have become a massive integral part of the forum.
Thats just a few names that we see every day on here and they may not have been around since 2005 but they keep the forum ticking over and contribute massively.
Oncy always name drops a load of good posters. Buddha is another.

Missed me out though didn’t he
Dude i was talking about those who get no love. Youve been around since forever and part of the fabric. I didnt name drop ILD, Sheikh, Sunny, Singlerider, Keniget or any of the other alumni.

Dude i was talking about those who get no love. Youve been around since forever and part of the fabric. I didnt name drop ILD, Sheikh, Sunny, Singlerider, Keniget or any of the other alumni.

Haha, knew you’d nibble you fucker! I know you love me big time brosus xxxx

Did Dreamy really post a semi-naked picture of himself early in this thread or am I fucking hallucinating?

Did Dreamy really post a semi-naked picture of himself early in this thread or am I fucking hallucinating?
No, it's not you dreaming Ryan, it's really there and you can enjoy it in ever which way you like. Sure Dreamy won't mind either, I actually think he's half expecting it to be honest.

Anyways back to topic, I can never chose in these, as there are so many great contributors on here. @Woland and @Athens and @doctor_mac and when on song @manwithnoname are some of the posters that make me laugh the most. I like to laugh so that's appreciated.

@rurikbird @Pesam @FoxForceFive @mark1975 @Fabio @Oncy @Ryan @Modo @Hansern @LeTallecWiz @RedNinja @ILD @Dreambeliever @reuque @Frogfish @LarryHagman @bongaloid @momoWASboss @King Binny @refugee @Skullflower @got red on me @the count @localny @darkstarexodus @Morse @gkmacca @peekay and loads of others (apologize to everyone I've not given a mention) are all vital cogs in the community in one way or another and one of the reasons why I never forget to make a visit. I don't have the time to post as much as I would sometimes like, but it's always nice knowing where I can find you all..

HUGS AND KISSES

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom