• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll SCM - posters awards 2017/18

Prefix for Poll Threads

Best overall poster

• Oncy

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • FFF

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Woland

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Athens

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Mark1975

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manwithnoname

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Fabio

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • IlD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rurikbird

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Ryan

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay. I got best match day thread poster.

That actually means a lot. Thanks pat. I'm being serious too, I rearrange a lot of real world stuff to try to always get the match thread sorted & always try to make comments abouts what's actually happening for people who may not be able to watch or even stream the game.

The way I figure it, we have a very, very small contingent of posters & I know not all can always see the game live (DSE for example has been in work & unable to view a stream) so I figure me typing out what's just happened is the next best thing. I've read BBC sport live commentary & it's infuriatingly delayed & lacking in emotion.

So anyway, cheers dude, appreciated.

Your efforts are VERY much appreciated. Whether I'm watching and posted or just trying to follow the action in the thread, you keep things ticking along nicely.

I contest best poster you met in real life.

You already knew Mike & Mark. And you're related. Double cheating.

I'm the best poster you met in real life. Cunt.

I gave you my house to use as a slag den, I introduced you to the world of class a substances, fizzy good, & never judged you (ok, that last bit was a complete lie, but tbf she was fucking huge lad)
Fuck you, I'm boss

Like... If you've known me 30 years. Then I might actually talk

Right same as Doc but in reverse order for a bit of fun and for those not wanting to fill it all out a poll.

Most improved poster - Jason

Funniest poster - Gene obviously.

Best use of Gif's poster - Macca (pics not gifs)

Best match day thread poster - My penis

Best tactical analyser - Dunno I hate tactics and dont read about them. Roopy maybe

Best scout - For this season its Doc Mac no question.

Best newcomer - don_al_trump

Best comeback - Livvy. Great to see that lad post again.

Best stories - Woland

Best poster you met in real life - This season not met any. For ever i honestly couldnt pick, Mike, Pete, Jon, Mark will be my friends for life so any of them. Pete needs to fucking hurry up and get married so we can have another Stag.

Best predictor - Ill answer on may 26th Patrick.

Best overall poster - Doctor Mac. I dont know why he doesnt get more love

I also think our quality of posters is higher than ever as the likes of Redsar, Momowasboss, Got red on me, Jan, zlate Nikolovski, Lenny, BobTkelpie, Darkstarexodus, larry hagman, fasterblade, i-rushie, nomad etc have become a massive integral part of the forum.
Thats just a few names that we see every day on here and they may not have been around since 2005 but they keep the forum ticking over and contribute massively.

29E4BFFB-BC11-461F-BBE4-398C5D97E5E5.png

Just look at this random average thread and how many good contibutors there are. Jexy, Jimmy, Best Believe it, RMA, Del, Dantes, Esoteric to name just another 7

We have a lot of cracking posters now.

Theres fucking loads Tom brown, Tinto, Johnnyrockets all post all day long.

Right same as Doc but in reverse order for a bit of fun and for those not wanting to fill it all out a poll.

Most improved poster : can't call this one. The cunts are still cunts, and the beasts are still beasts.

Funniest poster : Larry Hagman. Pops in, evisceration, leaves

Best use of Gif's poster: mystic, and that's because he uses them all the time, so some shit lands well

Best match day thread poster: FFF. Consistent and ever present

Best tactical analyzer: Rurik.

Best scout: Rurik

Best newcomer: if Gavich isn't paddy and actually is offering his floor in Kyiv....

Best comeback: Livvy

Best stories: Woland

Best poster you met in real life: like...ever? Fuck that's a hard one. Some of the cunts came my wedding ffs. So nah, refuse tonpick. (Especially if siblings aren't allowed)

Best predictor: Dreamy if we win the cl

Best overall poster: Rurik. I skim a lot of threads, but when he posts I stop and read. Man's got game.

Best for advice: depending on what you need, but more often than not my first port of call would be fff. Mein Herr would be a close second

Rurikbird for poster of the year. Knowledgeable and the amount of effort and detail he puts into his posts is greatly appreciated. Seems a good bloke as well.

No award for biggest cunt poster?..

How about best put down (troll) poster??..

Best Thread..?

Best overall poster imho is Doc Mac.. Severely underrated...

I honestly don't like these kinds of threads, because to vote is to exclude the dozens of posters that make me come back to this place. I'd definitely say that Rurik is rightly getting the plaudits for his learned analysis. He's a wonderful contributor. But the site has dozens of fuckers that contribute to the rich, off-beat groove that is 6CMs. Love you all. And Portly's right, cunts contribute too.

I honestly don't like these kinds of threads, because to vote is to exclude the dozens of posters that make me come back to this place. I'd definitely say that Rurik is rightly getting the plaudits for his learned analysis. He's a wonderful contributor. But the site has dozens of fuckers that contribute to the rich, off-beat groove that is 6CMs. Love you all. And Portly's right, cunts contribute too.

You feel that rich, off-beat groove, Daddio?

I also think our quality of posters is higher than ever as the likes of Redsar, Momowasboss, Got red on me, Jan, zlate Nikolovski, Lenny, BobTkelpie, Darkstarexodus, larry hagman, fasterblade, i-rushie, nomad etc have become a massive integral part of the forum.
Thats just a few names that we see every day on here and they may not have been around since 2005 but they keep the forum ticking over and contribute massively.

Been here since 2006, gov'.

Just too lazy to post and with the time difference most people have already said what I think before I get on.

But I've been freely handing out likes here for over a decade.

Been here since 2006, gov'.

Just too lazy to post and with the time difference most people have already said what I think before I get on.

But I've been freely handing out likes here for over a decade.
Hahaha I know dickhead

A brutal poll because I enjoy reading so many of you for lots of different reasons. There are loads of posters here I have massive respect for and I've learnt shit from just about everyone on and off the list. Other posters have me in stitches and some impress me with their unwavering wrongness. My vote went to Rurik in the end, purely for the detail and huge amount of effort he regularly puts in to keeping us informed. I've so many honourable mentions that I'll not bother, except to say thank you once again to Gmacca for his reliable stream threads, Modo for his poetry and absolutely everyone else for the entertainment. x

Most improved poster meh.

Funniest poster Woland

Best use of Gif's poster

Best match day thread poster FFF

Best tactical analyzer Ryan

Best scout meh

Best newcomer meh

Best comeback meh

Best stories Woland

Best poster you met in real life - could be here forever, shout outs to DB and Sunny for taking care of me. Also shout out to FFF for always helping me out, and my broski Oncy.

Best predictor DB if we win 6.

Best overall poster Oncy - bare jokes innit.

I’m so out of touch with the forum it feels that I can’t comment on half this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom