• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Salah, the man for the big/all occasions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok goto newsnow and you will see all these headlines about Salah ordering move. No smoke without fire....same shit with Coutinho last season and everything turned out to be true.

Ok goto newsnow and you will see all these headlines about Salah ordering move. No smoke without fire....same shit with Coutinho last season and everything turned out to be true.
Im not all that sure you should be allowed on the internet and that.
Is there a little glass window in your door? Or a little metal slide panel?

These reports are garbage. They are derived from Don Balon, the biggest source of tripe on the net.

Newsnow?

@moron, you're not dunk are you??
Well they were not wrong about Coutinho were they ? I tell you what Madrid will go after Salah in the same way as Barca did for the other midgit. They Madrid were utter garbage until Salah went off. I honestly dont see what you guys see in their team..explains why they were so behind Barca in the league. Shit team and we lost because Klopp cant make decent subs. I just cant get over our loss.

I still think Salah will go and all these transfer links are the usual summer ballshit from our owners. We will still fall short of playera we need come next February because of injuries.

Well they were not wrong about Coutinho were they ? I tell you what Madrid will go after Salah in the same way as Barca did for the other midgit. They Madrid were utter garbage until Salah went off. I honestly dont see what you guys see in their team..explains why they were so behind Barca in the league. Shit team and we lost because Klopp cant make decent subs. I just cant get over our loss.

I still think Salah will go and all these transfer links are the usual summer ballshit from our owners. We will still fall short of playera we need come next February because of injuries.
Did you watch the game? We lost because Karius let in two extraordinary howlers, take away those two goals we end up with 1-1. Get over it! We've had a great run and will be back stronger next year and will give them a real game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom