• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Salah signs new 3 year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I feel great and [I am] excited to win trophies with the club. It’s a happy day for everyone.
“It takes a little bit of time, I think, to renew, but now everything is done so we just need to focus on what’s next.
“I think you can see in the last five or six years the team was always going [upwards]. Last season we were close to winning four, but unfortunately in the last week of the season we lost two trophies.
“I think we are in a good position to fight for everything. We have new signings as well. We just need to keep working hard, have a good vision, be positive and go for everything again.”

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/mohamed-salah-signs-new-long-term-lfc-contract

Awesome news and what a front 3, mix of old and new. Think Nunez signing will help Salah.

Brilliant.

And news breaking as I queue to board my flight to sunny Maine.

Where are you going in Maine?

Also, I recommend John Hodgson's "Vacationland" for a Maine-themed beach read, if you're into witty but not outright funny stories.

Think two of the front having a mid season holiday instead of playing their balls off for some stupid tournament for once will be fucking awesome.

Now we just need Darwin to get sent home for biting Bernado's face in the first game

Where are you going in Maine?

Also, I recommend John Hodgson's "Vacationland" for a beach read.
I'll check that out.

Going to be based around Kittery. Wife is from there. So, Portsmouth is handy and that's a pretty nice spot.

Also heading up to Peake's Island off the Portland coast as well.

And we have Klopp and Mo for a few more years!

This is the happiest I've been at a signing in a long time. I'm surprised he stayed. I'm surprised we've agreed to break the bank for future signings (everyone will want much more now). I'm relieved.

I am a little bit sad that Sadio had to be sacrificed for this, in all probability - not in a sense than Salah wanted him gone, but that we wouldn’t (rightly) offer Mane similar money for his own renewal, so he went to get it at Bayern. We have money for one aging superstar, but not for 2 and ultimately had to make a choice.

Another interesting point:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom