• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Salah-ng, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEP! he stays!! Wowsers.

2 year extension to current deal (2025 expiry)

“I feel great and [I am] excited to win trophies with the club. It’s a happy day for everyone.
“It takes a little bit of time, I think, to renew, but now everything is done so we just need to focus on what’s next.
“I think you can see in the last five or six years the team was always going [upwards]. Last season we were close to winning four, but unfortunately in the last week of the season we lost two trophies.
“I think we are in a good position to fight for everything. We have new signings as well. We just need to keep working hard, have a good vision, be positive and go for everything again.”

Bet some FSG apologist is going to play up this routine renewal as "like a new signing" to paper the cracks

Some humble pie to come from all those who ridiculed my belief that he would sign a new deal.
Hal probably needs to order about 50 pies.

Nah the poontang pie your mother is giving me will suffice

Gini obviously reminded Salah not to follow in his and Coutinho's footsteps

Do you know what? I wouldn't put it past the meeting yesterday being the catalyst. I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall.

"Hey Gini, what's PSG like......"
"No love here Mo... no love".

Great news. Losing him and Mane in the same summer would be a disaster. Great to have an extra two years to replace him, or see if Diaz, Jota and Darwin do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom