• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Salah and Benteke with some very similar stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woland

Part of the Furniture
And some very different ones.

YrezB1j.jpg

Confirms what we all already knew, despite the amount Salah scores, there's the potential for it to be so much more!

Its fairly standard for a top striker to also miss alot of shots just by volume of chances they take. Bentekes stats are fucking horrific though, he eeally went over a cliff after he signed for us.

I get the same feeling with Lukaku as I did with Benteke. That big sluggish, lazy demeanor will eventually lose another yard and he'll decline rapidly.

He scored 17 last year.
That's the kind of player he is, and he largely saved Crystal Palace's season with those goals. And even for Crystal Palace, he's routinely missing some gettable chances. Watch him end the season with another 13 to 15 league goals, though. He'll score in 3 or 4 over a season but will go for long stretches without scoring. More suited for lower down the table strugglers than anything challenging for honours, Liverpool was the wrong club for him

I wonder if the size of him meant that through the age groups he didn't have to work on tactical skills and positioning, relying instead on his speed and size advantage over his age-mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom