• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sack Race 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can now see why Wilder is linked with Bournemouth despite getting sacked by Middlesbrough

Like a merry go round isn't it? Being a football manager.

Only job in the world I know where you can be sacked a dozen times and still be in demand with numerous job offers.

All comes from owners who have no business being in the game, no fucking understanding....clowns like Gino Pozzo at Watford or whatever the fuck his name is.

I remember a season 10 or so years ago where only 2-3 managers were sacked that entire season.....We kept Kenny for a whole season where we finished 8th.

Xabi Alonso in line to become the new manager at Leverkusen. Great opportunity for him if it happens.

Leverkusen are a talented side, and Xabi could really achieve a lot if it goes well for him. I've always thought of him as a possible replacement for Klopp and this is his opportunity to prove himself.

Thats a great job for him if it happens. Always struck me as someone who could have a great managerial career.

Being in upper level management everywhere is like this, which is the world that the people managing the managers are in.

It's worse actually. Giant payouts and bonuses as management fails, then even bigger payouts to the next one, so they can hire competitively. It's a giant bullshitting circle jerk.

When Fat Sam getting another manager job - I miss him.

Have a feeling Alonso will make a better manager than Gerrard

With QPR 3 points off top in the Championship and Villa playing like a Steve Bruce team, it's increasingly looking like Michael Beale was the brain behind Gerrard's success at Rangers

What a rise that will be - after 15 games in charge in his 1st managerial job at QPR

If he continues his rise, who knows, he might have a chance of returning to Liverpool? ;)
[article]
“I’ve asked others to be all-in. So I can’t be the first to run away from the ship, from QPR project”.

"Wolves are a fantastic football club, historic football club. It was a real privilege to be asked to go and speak to them but I didn't think it was the right moment."

"Integrity is a real big thing for me and loyalty."
[/article]

If he continues his rise, who knows, he might have a chance of returning to Liverpool? ;)
[article]
“I’ve asked others to be all-in. So I can’t be the first to run away from the ship, from QPR project”.

"Wolves are a fantastic football club, historic football club. It was a real privilege to be asked to go and speak to them but I didn't think it was the right moment."

"Integrity is a real big thing for me and loyalty."
[/article]

If they lost to Fulham, that will be 2 pts from 24.

After failing at RB Leipzig, if he loses the Leeds job, it might well be some time before Marsch can land a top flight job. Btw, they play us next :whistle:

Last edited:
[article]
Next Premier League Manager to Leave (via Betfair)
7/10 - Jesse Marsch
6/1 - Ralph Hasenhuttl
15/2 - Jurgen Klopp
9/1 - Graham Potter
10/1 - Brendan Rodgers
12/1 - Antonio Conte

Odds correct at 2230 (29/10/22)
[/article]

[article]
Next Premier League Manager to Leave (via Betfair)
7/10 - Jesse Marsch
6/1 - Ralph Hasenhuttl
15/2 - Jurgen Klopp
9/1 - Graham Potter
10/1 - Brendan Rodgers
12/1 - Antonio Conte

Odds correct at 2230 (29/10/22)
[/article]

Shorter odds than Rodgers. Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back