• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ryan Kent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scottish PL transfer deadline is Sept 2nd so there”s still time if that”s his ambition

At the end of the day there is nothing to suggest he is good enough to play for the European Champions. Klopp feels he gave him a chance in pre season and he didn't take it. I wonder if we had any loan offers, or if we even wanted any loan offers to come in?

I think that's his point.

He's never going to get a game here, so why aren't we selling him to the highest bidder, or loaning him out? We're paying him to sit around right now.

We were/are waiting for a bid that the club thinks is acceptable. We won’t just take any bid as that could take precedent in any future transfers we have.

I’ve said it in another thread, players will be sold based on what is best for both the club and player.

We were/are waiting for a bid that the club thinks is acceptable. We won’t just take any bid as that could take precedent in any future transfers we have.

I’ve said it in another thread, players will be sold based on what is best for both the club and player.

I think generally speaking, for the low profile players, it's usually a case of selling in the best interest of the club. Player doesn't have a choice. Unless they want to rot in the reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom