• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Roma (a) 2/5/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekop_101

Active
Hello, I would like to ask anyone here who might know where or what is the best way I could buy a pair of tickets for our away game against Roma on May 2nd. It would have to be in the away end where our fans will be seated. I have checked on Stubhub however there are no indications or filters for the away section for that game. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you very much.

I am going over for the game. I am looking at confirming two ticks in the away end today. I will check if the contact has more. What is Your Budget?

Just an observation, but I've never gone to a match and not got in. I know it's a bit of a risk but there have been zillions of aways that I've gone to with no ticket and ended up in the ground every time.

Just an observation, but I've never gone to a match and not got in. I know it's a bit of a risk but there have been zillions of aways that I've gone to with no ticket and ended up in the ground every time.

Haha. Got a pic today With a Roma-Liverpool ticket With a shining knife Next to it....

Same, except for one game. The league cup final against Cardiff. Weirdly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom