• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rick Parry's BEAT THE STYLIST #1

gkmacca

6CM Addict
1825BBD6-F722-223F-5991C38D7F495618.jpg

Hiya. Welcome to the first in an occasional series called 'Beat the Stylist,' which will see me, the Georgio Armani of Anfield, pit my world-famous designer stylist wits against some hapless amateur. This time I'm joined by our old mate Djibs Cisse. On a budget of £250, we have to dress a 22-year-old man for a Friday night out at the Grafton. You go first Djibs.

cisse.jpg

Cheers, Rick! Er, I forgot how cold it is in Liverpool. Oh well. At least nobody is booing. Okay: my client will be wearing this wonderful hat:

150.jpg

and this gorgeous shirt:

daishiki_design.jpg

and this most excellent pair of kecks:

trousers-lw-off-breeches1.jpg

and these shoes:

49270712.JPG

Total price: £247.32. Beat that!!!

rparry.jpg

Ha! Good try, Djibs, but you're out of your depth! Look and learn, my friend, look and learn!

My lucky client will be wearing this to-die-for shirt:

HawaiianShirt.jpg

complemented by this quite magnificent tie:

Commuter-tie-ipod-nano.jpg

these trousers:

17303_1_large.jpg

and these quite brilliant socks:

pgreysocks.gif

and sandals:

mandals.jpg

Total price: £22.50!!!

So the winner is...ME!!!! Of course it is! Next time: I come up against George Gillette, and we have to choose an outfit for Tom Hicks to wear to meet the Queen!

Brilliant stuff GK. Parry and Moores = the Trinny and Susannah of premiership boardrooms.

Hahahaha. I love some of the things Ol Rick wears.

I saw him at the derby and it was a spectacular shirt tie combo that from a distance looked like he was wearing a car-crash on his chest

Back
Top Bottom