• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

RB Leipzig v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck does Klopp know - playing Hendo at CB. Fucking idiot
Well he did lose the attacker twice in one game ... he (we) were lucky to get away with that. I'm not sure a true CB would have. But I love how he brings it out of defence spraying it around, Virgil style.

Echo's asking if Mo should have passed early in the game on his 1st chance:
Honestly, nah - he's on fire ... it was a good save by Gulasci ...

151475554_4077026805643478_5095311690384618354_o.png
I thought that initial but when you see it again, there was no time to look over never mind pass.

I just saw the last 10 mins of the game, Hendo was probably good considering the score line, but during that time span I saw him get done twice.
That South Korean caused him problems when he came on. His double movement was too sharp for Hendo.

That's where his inexperience as a CB showed.

Having said that. Those were probably his only 2 mistakes all night. He was superb.

Come on ... of course he should have passed it. 60/40 or 100%. If he had squared to Mane it was an absolute tap in. Mind you Mo's passing sort of evens that up (exquisite pass to Mane later on though).

I just saw the last 10 mins of the game, Hendo was probably good considering the score line, but during that time span I saw him get done twice.
He may not be the best centre half, but he kept us ticking from back there. Excellent performance IMO

That South Korean caused him problems when he came on. His double movement was too sharp for Hendo.

That's where his inexperience as a CB showed.

Having said that. Those were probably his only 2 mistakes all night. He was superb.
I would like us to buy that South Korean guy, can we do a swap for him with Mini going the other way, plus add maybe a couple of mill ?

Of course he should pass.

Of course he was never gonna pass. Bet it never crossed his mind.

When he was through 1 on 1 with the goalie, for his goal, a slightly easier chance, you knew with your heart he would bury it.

This is the trade off I've come to accept with Salah. Terrible passing, or no passing versus best finisher since God with much better pace.

We've done alright with the trade off even though at times it's very frustrating.

When he was through 1 on 1 with the goalie, for his goal, a slightly easier chance, you knew with your heart he would bury it.

This is the trade off I've come to accept with Salah. Terrible passing, or no passing versus best finisher since God with much better pace.

We've done alright with the trade off even though at times it's very frustrating.
I dont honestly think that at the pace he was running, he would have got his pass right to Mane if he were to pass.

Lastly, loved hearing Hendo roar the team on. Proper leader that.

Speaking of that, I hope someone transcribes the stuff Klopp was bellowing from the sideline. I definitely caught a few swear words, but couldn't make sense of most of it.

Yeah, that one back-and-forth move by Hwang exposed his lack of CB experience. He's been good defensively otherwise though and his long passing from the back was absolutely key to feeding our front 3, who could then run directly at RB's back 3.

Speaking of that, I hope someone transcribes the stuff Klopp was bellowing from the sideline. I definitely caught a few swear words, but couldn't make sense of most of it.
Klopp was the crowd tonight. We really miss it. Its obvious...

Klopp showed a lot of energy on the sidelines. Screaming, cheering the lads on and fist pumping at tackles.
The players were feeding off him again I think. We've missed that.

You could make an argument Mane should have passed for his goal by that token.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Salah's goal scoring record is fucking phenomenal, he's the one player we have you could never begrudge being selfish infront of the goal.

Aren't all top goal scorers famously selfish? Even in the league now, Kane, Augero etc would all take the same chance.

Bara down 3-1 at home (Mmmmbop x2 and Moise Kean, I'd still have him - lad can be great)

Regards Kean, 5 of his 10 goals this season came in 3 games against Istanbul (x2 in CL), Caen (x1 in Coupe De France) and Dijon (x2 in Ligue 1). Hardly world beaters.

You could make an argument Mane should have passed for his goal by that token.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
I thought the same. Both should have passed = more than likley two goals. Neither did and 50/50 is about average for one on ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom