• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rattled snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the impression from Gomez that he's quite a gentle chap, a bit like Matip actually. Arseholes who fancy themselves as Joe Pesci types are going to be drawn to acting tough with the type of character who are likely to be passive in a confrontational situation. Would he have pulled this sort of stunt with Hendo? No fucking way.

giphy.gif

I get the impression from Gomez that he's quite a gentle chap, a bit like Matip actually. Arseholes who fancy themselves as Joe Pesci types are going to be drawn to acting tough with the type of character who are likely to be passive in a confrontational situation. Would he have pulled this sort of stunt with Hendo? No fucking way.

giphy.gif

That might be my fave gif ever.

I don't think Henderson is a tough guy at all. He was forcing it there, because he felt it was the right thing to do as a leader.

He's not confrontational by nature at all.

I don't think Henderson is a tough guy at all. He was forcing it there, because he felt it was the right thing to do as a leader.

He's not confrontational by nature at all.
He sure can be confrontational on the pitch. He's the first to break up potential problems and he never looks like backing down. So, if its just a front, its a good one.

He sure can be confrontational on the pitch. He's the first to break up potential problems and he never looks like backing down. So, if its just a front, its a good one.

Yes that's what I mean. He is confrontational because he is our captain. I don't think he'd hurt a fly off the field. He certainly isn't going to place his teammate in a headlock during a meal.

Yes that's what I mean. He is confrontational because he is our captain. I don't think he'd hurt a fly off the field. He certainly isn't going to place his teammate in a headlock during a meal.
You missed the point Hyena. No little twat is going to attempt to put HIM in a headlock, because Hendo gives the impression that he will stand up for himself.

Really? I think if Sterling put him in a headlock, he'd gently put him down ,then bring the boy out for drinks, hug him and counsel him on his life decisions.

The big brother sort. (I might be wrong!)

Really? I think if Sterling put him in a headlock, he'd gently put him down ,then bring the boy out for drinks, hug him and counsel him on his life decisions.

The big brother sort. (I might be wrong!)

I don't think Sterling would attempt the thing. Gomez comes across as a soft touch in a way that Hendo doesn't.

How has he not knocked him out for that? What's wrong with him.
He's let that little ponce walk all over him. Image Sterling the little rat doing that to Souness or Keane, he must have known Gomez didn't have the nuts to murder him in retaliation.

Yeah, Gomez is a quiet lad, and toerags like Sterling do sometimes seem to have an instinct for sniffing out such individuals.

I'm glad he didn't react though. You can bet it would have turned into a witchhunt against Gomez for daring to lamp Saint Raheem.

You missed the point Hyena. No little twat is going to attempt to put HIM in a headlock, because Hendo gives the impression that he will stand up for himself.

Innit. Joe is a pretty placid lad. Sterling would have never, ever tried to fucking put Hendo in a headlock, or scratch him like the rattled snake bitch shithouse that he is.

As many have said, he chose wisely. Because he's a cunt

All he, his team mates and manager have done during this whole episode is show how unprofessional they are and how much a little bit of pantomime booing upsets them.
Who knows if they had taken their beating like grown ups, then maybe next time they played at Anfield it might not as been as bad but now we know it really gets to them and not just on the pitch but stays with them for days, then it's only going to get worse, talk about opening a can of worms for yourself, how thick can you get.
Does anyone else get the feeling City are about to impload with rat boy and pep oft to foreign shores.

All he, his team mates and manager have done during this whole episode is show how unprofessional they are and how much a little bit of pantomime booing upsets them.
Who knows if they had taken their beating like grown ups, then maybe next time they played at Anfield it might not as been as bad but now we know it really gets to them and not just on the pitch but stays with them for days, then it's only going to get worse, talk about opening a can of worms for yourself, how thick can you get.
Does anyone else get the feeling City are about to impload with rat boy and pep oft to foreign shores.

What`s gary neville got to do with it :p

Yeah, Gomez is a quiet lad, and toerags like Sterling do sometimes seem to have an instinct for sniffing out such individuals.

I'm glad he didn't react though. You can bet it would have turned into a witchhunt against Gomez for daring to lamp Saint Raheem.

Absolutely - and if he wanted to he would knocked the shit out of him, he did the right thing, and when the club shirt is put back on - let Gomez do the talking with his football. I know there is a strong chance we could win the league, and for many of you that is enough - but I would like us to win the European Cup again just to watch City and Sterling implode yet at another failed season !!!!

I dont get why people film matches from their mobiles.

Jesus wept. That's embarrassing. Can you imagine being sat next to this bloke for a match? And the script is worse than the never-ending shite spilling forth from his mouth... At one point, he actually says "babmoozled". Deary me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom