• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Random Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of months late with this, but it's just mad:

235693C100000578-2842816-image-3_1416503866243.jpg

He's also allergic to correct punctuation.

Check out this tackle, an absolute horror show, I hope the guy got a very long ban.

That cunt wants chinning. That's not a tackle, if you did that outside a pub you'd be done for GBH. And he has the audacity to shake his head as he walks off as if he's been hard done by. What a fucking shithouse. I wish one of the opposing team had punched his lights out.

Dirk is coming back to Feyenoord.

@KuipTalk: Feyenoord's general director Eric Gudde confirmed the comeback of Dirk Kuyt to the club this summer on BNR Radio earlier today.

That cunt wants chinning. That's not a tackle, if you did that outside a pub you'd be done for GBH. And he has the audacity to shake his head as he walks off as if he's been hard done by. What a fucking shithouse. I wish one of the opposing team had punched his lights out.

Reminded me of Graham Souness in his pomp.

Reminded me of Graham Souness in his pomp.
He did have that spell where he broke a couple of players legs. Martin O'Neill, some Icelandic lad, & I'm sure there was another one too.

My mate's dad banged on about it a lot, he was a red but claimed sounness, whilst being one of the hardest players he'd ever seen, was a dirty fucker on his day.

Didn't he smash Peter Nicholas in a Scotland v Wales game?

If some of the credible journos confirm this we'll start a new thread.

@Musker_LFC: It's not confirmed yet, but Ian Ayre could be set to leave Liverpool in the summer.

I looked this up and it seems the victim, Rafi Dahan, has just been told he will not fully recover after a year of recuperating, so he's retired, aged 25.

I looked this up and it seems the victim, Rafi Dahan, has just been told he will not fully recover after a year of recuperating, so he's retired, aged 25.

I'm not at all surprised .. didn't you see his leg go like one of those children's bendy toys ? Horrific.

If some of the credible journos confirm this we'll start a new thread.

@Musker_LFC: It's not confirmed yet, but Ian Ayre could be set to leave Liverpool in the summer.
But then who would all the little idiots on twitter have to make as a scape goat for any slightly relevant bureaucratic failure at the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom