• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Random Fights Thread

Removing the best thread in the forum because of some financial report was incredibly short sighted though.
As Mamma Mia says dont bother with the splitting of threads. If whats posted is interesting enough, there will be started a new thread regardless.
Just deleting the whole thing was a bit RAWK like and not in the spirit of the old SCM.

Whilst I dont agree with how Froggy reacts and this could have been avoided with a wee break and coming back when he had cooled down. The most embarrassing thing for me is that change of the thread title. Awful.
How does that help to resolve this situation?
Some change might be needed on this site.

Could you be any more transparent?

Old SCM was way better, one topic per thread thread, no bumping, no hiding news news.

Let's go back to that

e10d4dde80238e1b60a3b25a97d45460.jpg

Mods, we don't want you to keep splitting the threads, why not let the forum take its natural course? I think a lot of the tension around this thread revolve around the fact you think you have to split everything, whereas the posters think you should just leave it be. You have busy lives, and this place doesn't need to be micromanaged.

So, would anyone be able to tell me what we can and cannot post in this thread?

I'm a bit confused.

Fair enough I can understand it might have been a pain in the arse from your perspective

Probably worth a second go though now everyone knows about the new thread rules.
That's what I thought. But apparently I'm a forum nazi and making this place RAWK lite

I watched a David Atenborough program the other night, in the Galapagos Islands. There was a scene of a finch drinking the saliva of a giant lizard. If that is not a sign that Knopolyanka is going to sign for us this summer I dont know what is

Is that random & shite?

Mods, we don't want you to keep splitting the threads, why not let the forum take its natural course? I think a lot of the tension around this thread revolve around the fact you think you have to split everything, whereas the posters think you should just leave it be. You have busy lives, and this place doesn't need to be micromanaged.

In a nutshell.

I watched a David Atenborough program the other night, in the Galapagos Islands. There was a scene of a finch drinking the saliva of a giant lizard. If that is not a sign that Knopolyanka is going to sign for us this summer I dont know what is

Is that random & shite?
Needs to be a linnet, not a finch.

Must be someone else we are signing.

For the same reason we don't let cancer take it's natural course

And that you shouldn't be allowed to rename thread titles with something on a total tangent to the reality.

BTW - did you read that original thread on Toure. You were pure gold.

And that you shouldn't be allowed to rename thread titles with something on a total tangent to the reality.

BTW - did you read that original thread on Toure. You were pure gold.

I always say what I really mean - all of the time.

You should take absolutely everything I say at face value.

And sorry - are you saying you're not whining ? or not a supporter of diddling young ones ?

Back
Top Bottom