• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Qualifying for the Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same dull cunts who are saying we have already won it this year to qualify for next year's edition?

c2c293a1f9a43f2c397866e4cf8f0db9.gif

God I needed this thread. Sitting waiting for the doctor. He is afraid I got the Coronavirus so I have sit here 40 mins waiting with a fucking mask on. If I didn't have it before I certainly have it now!! Worlds gone crazy but this thread show me there is even more crazy places.

It is disappointing, that the first post that he chose to wisely not use his usual plethora of emojis, should prove to be such a shocker.
I fear he will now regress to type

God I needed this thread. Sitting waiting for the doctor. He is afraid I got the Coronavirus so I have sit here 40 mins waiting with a fucking mask on. If I didn't have it before I certainly have it now!! Worlds gone crazy but this thread show me there is even more crazy places.
No catching coronavirus when we're on the cusp on winning the league mate. Not allowed that kind of behaviour.

Doctors here saying a much as half the population could get it & have to self isolate. I can tell you now, I'm not fucking self isolate when we're playing a match to potentially win the fucking league. I'll be like some kind of mad super spreader instead, spreading coronavirus from bar to bar around town.

Hahaha ! Where the fuck are you ? Wuhan ?! Crazy. A doctor should know better.

No catching coronavirus when we're on the cusp on winning the league mate. Not allowed that kind of behaviour.

Doctors here saying a much as half the population could get it & have to self isolate. I can tell you now, I'm not fucking self isolate when we're playing a match to potentially win the fucking league. I'll be like some kind of mad super spreader instead, spreading coronavirus from bar to bar around town.
Off to Manchester you go my son.

Just watching this game of chelsea vs united, it is pittiful, watching these two teams fight for scraps of a 5th to 4th place finish. Feel tossing a few coins at them players...It feels so good to not think about that shit finally.

United winning 2-0.Thought they'd win this. Chelsea are muck at home these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom