• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PSG vs. Bayern : Champions League Final. Kick-off: 20:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it doesn't matter to him but he's won shit as a bench / minor player.

That surely can't feel the same as winning it as a key part of the team.
The Josemi's of this world treasure the little things

Thiago Silva appaz close to signing for Chelsea. Last game for PSG tonight. Weird one that, he looks finished.

one of these days you’re going to choke on Phil’s penis

lol - love this, but to be honest, I think Phil has done good by scoring those 2 goals against Barca in the semi-final against them, imagine how insulting that must be for them (Barca). In the end his final dream still achieved under a German team and not the so called team of his South American wet dreams.

As for Bayern - well Klopp and Liverpool lose their European crown but still well done to them - they have won it with a 100% record which is remarkable. Well deserved European Champions.

Thiago Silva appaz close to signing for Chelsea. Last game for PSG tonight. Weird one that, he looks finished.

Hes still a very good defender even if hes lost a yard of oace from his peak. He will improve their whole back 4 as hes an experienced leader.

Hes still a very good defender even if hes lost a yard of oace from his peak. He will improve their whole back 4 as hes an experienced leader.

Lets see, I think this transfer is coming a bit to late for him in all honesty. He was a very very good defender and now he's 36.

What's Zeos like?

The hotel I'm in has Zeos as their all inclusive beer. Usually get mythos or alpha in Greece & not tasted Zeos.
I've never heard of it, never mind tasted it. You'll have to tell me what it's like...

Slower now, but one of the top center backs out there.
Always a fan.

I’ve always been a fan of him myself, but he’s 36 in a month and moving to the Premier league now on a 1 year deal. I have my doubts about that one working out. Will be interesting to see.

I’ve always been a fan of him myself, but he’s 36 in a month and moving to the Premier league now on a 1 year deal. I have my doubts about that one working out. Will be interesting to see.

36?
That's older than I thought. Well, one year will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom