• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Premier League : Week 4 (11th Sept thru 13th Sept.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god Sevilla could be awarded a pen here.....AND ARE.

4 pens in 1 half of football, never ever seen that before.

Great call by VAR

Rakitic punishes wasteful Salzburg, 1-1

Adeyemi's just set up a huge chance for Salzburg to go back in front.

Can wee why we're after this kid.

En Nesryri LOL

2nd yellow for trying to buy a pen, what a fucking shit house.

This match is fucking bonkers.

Where there is life there is hope Momo, remember I told you that.

In this instance, especially the life of Maguire Fred and Wan B (not for best).

Imagine going from Griezmann Suarez and Messi to Braithwaite, Depay and.... Luuk De Jong in the space of 12 months

Barca XI - Ter Stegen Araujo Pique Garcia Roberto Busquets De Jong Pedri Alba De.Jong Depay

Bayern XI - Neuer Pavard Sule Upamecano Davies Kimmich Goretzska Muller Sane Musiala Lewandowski

I'm going 1-4 Bayern

Interesting game so far, Barca playing some nice stuff but you can see Bayern more quality in attack the likelier to score.

Malmö fucked over with the pen. Goes against them then 2-0 down. Minutes later 3-0. Juve cruising.

Not a lot of goals about bar the Juve game (which you expected them to win comfortably)

Musiala wacks the post and then it falls kindly to Lewa 0-2.

Bayern different animals, Musiala is 1 hell of a talent.

I can’t quite work out this Barca / Bayern game.

Bayern must be playing in 3rd gear.
Bayern cruising against a toothless toothless Barca side.

A front 2 of Depay and Luuk de Jong is never gonna cause Bayern problems...especially when there's no creative spark behind them, I don't associate Pedri being that type of player.

Could we really not have brought back Coutinho back to the club? Even if it were a loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom