• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Premier League : Week 4 (11th Sept thru 13th Sept.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simakan just prevented a certain goal by Gnabry....tbf he made up for his original error that led to the big chance.

Napoli 1-1

Szszeny again fucking up....flaps at a curler by Insigne and drops it straight to Politano.

Koulibaly puts Napoli head...what a gift. Moise Kean who just came on fucks up.

Nothing more than they deserve, Juve look an absolute shadow of a side.

André Zambo Anguissa is a good pick up by Napoli
Aye, who would've thought a Fulham "reject" could go on and dominate Juve's midfield...Fabian Ruiz is another top class player.

Chiellini and Bonucci sublime at the Euros but this season they've been made to look the old men that they are.

Napoli v Juve
24 shots to 8
70-30% possession
13-0 corners

Juve made to look like Burnley tonight

This pre match Ronaldo coverage is like satire, nauseating brown nosing. He's a 36 year old shadow of the player he once was. I get it, he's big box office, but fucking hell have some perspective

Are you fucking kidding me?

Just saw the United goals, who was in nets for Newcastle? Looks like the right man to be in nets for a relegated side

Hate to say it but I think Man U will finish above us this season again.

I much preferred things a year or two ago when United fans weren’t even interested in discussing football and they were completely irrelevant

I think it's great that Ronaldo scored today. It will add to his ego, that every attack should go through him. Hopefully thats the start of the implosion.

Hate to say it but I think Man U will finish above us this season again.

Why? They havent been particularly good so far. Should have lost to Wolves and didnt impress anyone today either.
Fuck them.

Why? They havent been particularly good so far. Should have lost to Wolves and didnt impress anyone today either.
Fuck them.

Mark of champions is winning ugly. You play shite and get a win then who gives a shit

It's not possible for a team to finish ahead of the title winners.
Hey I'm all for that super fan thing, but they spent money and improved, we haven't. It's completely logical that they'd finish above us. We can't hold on to old merits forever.

Last edited:
Luis Diaz is 1 we should really be taking a closer look at, another goal tonight cutting in from the left and sticking a curler in the bottom corner…he’s a real fighter as well…Porto were down to 10 after some guy almost took Coates arm off with a high boot and he sprinted back about 49 yards to help out his defense.

Weird that our own fans dont say that about us then

You think United fans would be happy being outplayed by wolves?

The 3 points is a consolation in a weird way

Every team wants to dominate, however it's unrealistic. The record books won't show how you played, just that you won the fucker

I predicted 4-0 to Utd with Ronaldo getting two.

Luckily they have come into a season with 3 other super strong teams.

Real litmus test for Utd is against the other big boys but fuck they have some attacking talent.

We'll see what what table says at the end of the season, but looking at the squads with anything other than red-tinted glasses would suggest we've the 4th best squad. At least based on depth and form. When our first eleven is fit and on form, we're as good as anyone - but it's a fragile state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom