• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre season starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a tiny possibility that Jones might actually be somewhat suited to the Firmino role? Lot of confidence and a bit of genius there, many years still to go of course.

Is there a tiny possibility that Jones might actually be somewhat suited to the Firmino role? Lot of confidence and a bit of genius there, many years still to go of course.

I think hes better as an attacking mid but yeah you can see some very clever link play. Ive been impressed by his range of passing today. Hoever too.

i like the idea of him in the middle of the three in a 4231. He’s got great feet and Ice in his veins for one so young.

I think hes better as an attacking mid but yeah you can see some very clever link play. Ive been impressed by his range of passing today. Hoever too.

Yea, i wouldn’t go messing with his position just yet. Elliot also, he’s full of beans, but absolutely tiny.

Minamino could force a formation change to 4231 at some point this year.

He's so good in the tight areas when teams are defending deep and always looking to get in the box. I really like watching him and Bobby combine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom