• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre season 21/22 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, that is one hell of a pairing for 3rd and 4th choice (where I presume they'll start the season pecking order wise).

I am expecting Tsimikas to breakthrough this season. He was held back due to the inexperience of the CBs, I fully expect that with healthy CBs and Fabinho in DM we'll see him play more to take some of the load off Robertson in the early part of the season.
I'm fully expecting Matip to be #2 at the start and Konate to have taken over the slot by the end of the season. What is going to happen with Gomez is the conundrum.

Yeah I can see Tsimikas playing a lot more this season.

89cc067bd292e5a02aa48a62651af04d.jpg

Imagine if this was how Keita always played, and he didn't shrink into himself as soon as the games became important.

Imagine if this was how Keita always played, and he didn't shrink into himself as soon as the games became important.
Keita always looks good in these meaningless games. Shits himself or gets injured when you actually need him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom